A 'normal' day

Izuku's point of view 2:30

"BEEP BEEP BEEP WAKE DA FUCK UPPPPPPPPPPPP!" -STUPID ALARM

"Ughhhh turn that off Izu~" -Overhaul

"S-sorry, Kai!"-Izuku

"What happened to master~?" -Overhaul

"Kai!" -Izuku

My face was now flustered. I got out of bed and turned of the beeping. I threw a pillow at Kai and he chuckled at my reaction. I then ran in to the bathroom. Kai would usley be up three hours later. I hade stuff to get done before then. I took a quick shower and put on clean clothes. I walk out of the bathroom and carefully put on my mask. I put my dirty clothes in the hamper and grab a pistol from the gun rack. I then leave the room and give Kai a kiss on his forehead. He was sound asleep. He really needs to sleep.

I walked though the huge hallways until I got to the stairs to the basement. I carefully walked down and went to the other Japanese style part of the base. I walked around before arriving at Eri's room. I knocked carefully and opened the door carefully. Eri was asleep on her bright pink bed. I turned on her lamp and walked over to the sleeping child. Eri hade on her night time clothes and her bright pink bird mask. It looks just like mine and Kai's but the red or green is pink. The yellow part of it is also a dark purple. She is so cute. Her long snow white hair was all tangled agian. She will need a bath this morning.

I walked in to her personal bathroom and ran her a bubble bath. The room of the bathroom was not pink and was instead a sky blue with big purple swirls. I turned off the water once it got to a good water level and left the bathroom. I went to her closet and picked out a plain wight dress with little red flowers on the bottom. I also got her out some black tights to go with it. I got out her anti-germ gloves for her. They were a hot pink color and the trim was a light purple. I went over to Eri and shook her awake. She got up and carefully brought her clothes to the bathroom. She was still half asleep.

I let her do her thing in the bathroom and went to make food. I started on her food and made sure to add extra chocolate to her chocolate milk. Once breakfast was done I carefully put it on her plate. Eri came down not a minute later and started to eat. Her eyes let up once she tasted the food. I am glad she likes it. I made sure to make extra food for everyone else in the facility. I put a lid on it to keep it warm and put it on the counter. I don't want anyone to starve on the job. I patted Eri's head and took her plate when she finished eating. I washed her plate and put her on my back. I walked around the facility and started to hang out with my coworkers and water the plants in the garden with Eri on my back.

Once an hour had passed I hade to cook breakfast for me and Kai. I ran to the other Japanese part of the building and began to cook with Eri on my back. I decided to have an American style breakfast today. Eri seems to like the pancakes I gave her earlier. I put down Kai's last blueberry pancake on his plate. I went to make a pot of coffee when I was grabbed from behind. I was pulled in to there chest and I was so glad that I put Eri down in a chair. I looked up and saw Kai. He does this every damn morning. The first time he did this I pined him to the floor. He was not happy adout that but I made it up to him by asking him on a date instead of him asking me all the time. I was so embarrassed about it but it went perfectly. I put my face in his chest. He hugs me close to him and puts his head on mine. I love him so damn much. We broke away and I went to finish the coffee. Kai went over and sat next to Eri. He started to eat his breakfast. His eyes lit up like Eri's did. I guess he like it. That last though made me smile. Once the coffee was done I poured me and Kai a cup. I then sat down to eat my food on the other side of Kai. I love the mornings. They are so relaxing hear. The rest of the day is very hectic so it is good to have a peaceful time of day. Once we all finished breakfast I started to clean the plates. Once i was done I walked Kai and Eri to Kai's office. Before we got there he took a turn to the exit. Me and Eri both exchanged a look of confusion. Kai just signaled for us to follow him. We then got to the exit door. I changed out mine and Eri's mask for our outside mask aka Sick people mask. Kai did the same thing and we exited the building. I made sure I hade my phone and wallet on me for just incase. I picked up Eri and started to follow Kai. We walk for a while till a car pulls up. Kai opens the door for me and I get in with Eri. Kai gets in after us and the car started to drive. Kai sat next to me and closed the peep hole to wear the driver is. He then pulled me in to his lap and kissed me. I kiss him back. We break apart and he holds me in his lap still. Eri brought out a coloring book from the cars storage bins. She started to draw and I took out my phone. I started to check our daily news channel to see what has occurred today. After I looked at the news and saw nothing entertaining I just layed back on to Kai's chest. He put his head in my hair and pulled me closer to him. I turned my body to face him and put my head in his neck. He hugged me close to him and I started to doze off. I guess I might need a bit more sleep. I let the darkness over take my mind and fall asleep.