A spiders worst nightmare (Izuku's and Overhaul's backstory part three)

Kai's point of view
He be 6.

The staff at our home told me today that I would have a roommate today. I am kinda excited but I don't want to show it. Sensei should get hear in a hour with my new roommate. On the phone he said that the kid would be trained to be my bodyguard. He also said that we would get along well and that we had a lot of things in common. The kid is a year younger than me. He apparently really likes green. All the stuff that the staff are bringing in to my room is green or black. There is some stuff that is gold but very little of it is. They won't let me look in my own room. Which is stupid!

I'm board now though. I should go take a walk that should help me clear my mind. While I am at it I might as well look at the flowers. I took a walk over to the garden and set down on a bench. I love the garden. It is so relaxing to just sit hear. The garden stays green all year dew to our technical team. I love it hear. no one comes in hear until there breaks so I can sit for a while. I am really tired now. I didn't sleep to well last night so some sleep would be good for me anyways. I then begin to drift of to sleep. I see the new kid when I wake up. I hope he is nice....

One hour and 30 minutes later

"Izuku, Don't run so fast next time! Are you hurt?"

"N-no I'm sorry! I just saw someone sleeping and I wanted to see if it was the person you where looking for."

"It's fine Izuku and that is the person I was looking for! Good job Izuku! but be more careful next time! Kai, Are you awake now?"

I looked up and saw a kid with green hair and eyes. I also saw Sensei. This must be my new roommate. He has green hair, green eyes, and green little freckles. His hair was going everywhere. He also has a mask so this has to be the kid Sensei was talking about earlier. We had already killed the people that hurt Sensei after we got his call. I am glad this kid saved him. I don't know what I would do without Sensei.

"Yes, I am awake now. Who is this Sensei?"

"This is Izuku! He will be your new roommate and bodyguard after he is trained, Kai". - Sensei

"Yep! It's nice to meet you"! - fluffy child

The kid didn't reach his hand out to shake mine. He had gloves like mine on his hands. He doesn't have the gloves to stop quirks so he might hate germs like me. I hope so. He has on a mask like mine but it is green instead of red. I guess he will be my personal guard in the future. Well we might as well get along then.

"Well I will leave you two to talk then! I need to go check how your room is looking". Sensei then walked out of the garden. I pat the seat next to me and Izuku sits down.

"So, umm what's your quirk?"

"Hmm oh It is called Overhaul".

"Can you tell me about it! I like to study quirks. I even I my own notebook about them and some heros. S-sorryifthatsoundsweirdoranything.Idid'tmeanforittosoundlikethatsorryofimadeyouuncofte-"

"Ok stop right there! It's fine Izuku. It is not weird. I'll tell you about my quirk if you want."

I then explained my quirk to him. He got a notebook from nowhere and wrote everything down . He even drew me. His picture looked really good. He even got all the details of my mask. I can see why Sensei said I would like him.

"Oh um I have another question! Umm why do you have gloves on, Kai?"

"I hate germs! There discussing! I want to keep myself as clean as possible. So why do you have gloves on Izuku?"

"Well I hate germs as well. I always wear them so I don't get my hands dirty. Germs are so discussing and ble!"

"Well we can both agree on that statement, Izuku."

"......"

".........."

"So Izuku, what is your quirk? You haven't mentioned it and your gloves are for germ protection so what is it?"

"Oh umm welliamquirkless."

"What? I didn't hear you."

"I don't.......have a quirk."

"Really!"

"Y-yeah?"

"That means you don't have the disease!"

"W-what?"

"Quirks were made from a rat disease. It then evolved and spread to humans!"

"Oh that's cool! So do you study quirks too?"

"Yes! Do you wanna go to our room and talk about it. I have some research papers in there!"

Izuku nodded his head and we went to our room. I of course hade to lead the way there. I made sure to go slow so he would not fall behind. He took out his notebook and was making a map of the place so he wouldn't get lost if I can't take him hear. Me and Izuku were gonna be best friends. I could tell. He is kinda my first friend but from what I heard from him I was his first real friend to. Once we got to our room I Carefully opened the door. I saw that on my side nothing had changed except that I hade gotten some more glass bottles for my experiments. Izuku's side was green and his bed was dark green. He has a dresser and a lizard lamp. There was no hero stuff. Thank GOD! He also had a weapons (such a good thing for a five year old to have) case beside his bed. One his desk was pretty much a smaller version of my lab. There was also a book case between are sides of the room. It looked to have a lot of science books and empty notebooks. He hade a small inside tent in the corner of his side of the room. I grabbed my notes and we went to hang out in the tent.

3rd person

The room was filled with muttering and laughter. Also a bit of explosions from children using science kits. There Sensei walked in to see if they got along well. He saw two mentally hurt children playing board games together. He smiles to himself and left the child's room. He closed the door and continued to set up Izuku's training. He hade no doubt that the children would be an unstoppable force tougher. They would carry out the tradition of this beautiful place and perhaps they would be able to return them in there rightful place in the world. He then heard a gun shot from in side of the room. He ran in only to see Izuku holding a gun and pointing at what remains of a spider. Which was only a few bits of it's leg and a hole in the floor filled with spider guts. How did he shoot that. He has no gun experience! Well as far as he knows but Izuku said he had none so he must be a natural. Izuku looked like he was going to kill every last bug he could and Kai was behind Izuku looking terrified of the spiders remains. Well I guess they don't need to worry about gun training as much. The kid is apparently a good shot when it comes to spiders. Sensei slowly started to walk out of the room and call for a maid to clean up the dead spider or what remains of it. Also the bullet hole! He picked some really special kids.