He will be watching you now!

Izuku's point of view

After we finally got to our floor we saw a very scary seen. Erasehead was there and he looked pissed. Well shit. Kurogiri was currently tied up in a chair and Nezu was in a seat infront of the elevator drinking tea. We are so dead.

"So care to explain?" - Nezu

"No, not really." - Tomura

I sneaker at that comment. Erasehead glared at me and I quickly stop. Kai pulled me behind me a little bit. We are so dead. We slowly walked out of the elevator. I stayed close to Kai out of habit and because I feel safe with him.

"We are going to have a pro watch you 24/7 now. He is a pro sent by the government, so he will hopefully kick you in to behaving." - Erasehead

"Great. Who is this mysterious person?" - Dabi said sarcasticly. Eraserhead just sighted and called for someone to come in.

Then a door was kicked open. Da fuck. Oh hell no it's him! Why must is be this fucker.

"NO! NOT YOU! JUST WHY YOU? NEZU WHY! I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO HELP US! THIS IS NOT HELPING OUR MENTAL STATUS!" I screamed at him while Kai tried to keep me from running up to him and kicking this bitch in the no-no spot.

It was fucking Hawks. This guy sucks. I had more than one encounter with him. He actually was the first person to come close to hurting Kai when I was on the job. He almost made me fail my mission and that can not stand. I glared at the winged man infront of me. Nezu looked slightly shocked by my out burst.

"Aww. You do remember me!" - Hawks

"How could I forget? You almost made me worthless agian, you stupid chicken. You almost hurt him. You almost hurt the only reason that I am not USLESS!" I shouted at the winged bird bitch.

"It's not that bad kid. I was only going to punch him. Plus wouldn't it be better to be away from one of your captors?" Said Hawks with a slight shrug and a look of confusion.

"NO! And he did not hold me captive it was my choice to go with them and I definitely don't regret it." I shouted.

"You sure kid? After all you looked pretty scared when I first saw you. You looked terrified of everything but him. Want to explain?" Said Hawks with a calm expression. Lier. Like Sensei said 'It was a part of my training and I was only scared about him hurting Kai. Nothing else'. But they don't need to know that.

"In this world everyone is your enemy, Hawks. You really should have learned that lesson from you little buddies in suits. After all in a way we are similar. We were both brought in by someone we thought was helpless as children. Then agian I don't actually hate what I was born to do and unlike you I actually appreciate what I was given the chance to be instead of being a rebellious little shit, like you." - Izuku

I gave him my cold glare and walked past him and bummed in to his shoulder. I then walked to me and Kai's room. I hate that fucker so much. For some reason they let me leave the room.

Kai's point of view

After Izuku walked into our room I chuckled lightly. Everyone's eyes where now on me.

"Do you really think that you can 'save' him like that, bird boy? After all  before Sensei found him the kid was treated like dirt because of one little thing. His little quirk problem. I would tell you what it is but I hate ruining surprising after all. Anyways! I am going to go to my room. " - Overhaul

I then left the room and went back to my room. I walked in and locked the door behind me. I don't want them barging in hear. Izuku was curled up in a ball in the corner of the room. He was slightly crying and saying that he was sorry. I walked over to him and pulled him into a hug. I might be a monster to many people but I treat my belongings with care. : )