top five ways to pester your hobo teachers!

Izuku's point of view. 3:30
Da next day

My inner alarm clock went off and I sat up. Kai was next to me still sleeping. I got out of bed and wrote a note for him. I need to train. I haven't train in what a few days. I then out on my suit and grabbed my ID card. I walked out of our room after setting up many traps just incase. I skipped in to the elevator and took it to the ground floor. I walked out of the elevator and saw the other 1-A kids passed out on the floor of the common room. Idiots. I got out some blankets from a closet and put them on the kids. Don't judge me! It is my Mother? Instincts acting up! I then walked out of the dorm building and go to the training room. I k ow what you are probably thinking how the fuck do I know where it is. Well I may or may not have sneaked in to Nezu's office and looked at the schools layout. He should really get better security around hear. I walked in the training room and dragged out some training dummies. I then put them in a straight line and began to beat the shit out of them. After a hour of hand to hand combat I went for using a knife on them.

Meanwhile with our favorite emo cat hobo hero

Eraserhead's point of view

"Beeeeeeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeeeeep The villain's room doors has been opened! Get up lazy human potato! Beeeeeeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeeeeep!" - Alarm

I shoot up from my sleeping bag and quickly run out of the door. I take the elevator down to the villains room only to get water throw at me from a trap. Fuck. Another step. A knife. Another two steps a make shift flame thrower. Another a fucking pan! Rapunzel is that you! One more step. A fucking couch! Two more steps. How the fuck did they get a microwave. One more step. Eggs. These little shits! One more step? How the fuck did he get tar! Another step for just incase? Fucking feathers and knifes! Another step. A fucking skunk! How the fuck did he even get one of those! And how did he put it in a trap! Mostly how did I not hear it the hole time. Come-on just one more step to Shigaraki's room. Fucking celling tiles are now flying at me! (Hear is a very detailed picture of the ceiling tiles flying at Erasehead)

 Fucking celling tiles are now flying at me! (Hear is a very detailed picture of the ceiling tiles flying at Erasehead)

You know what fuck this! I forgot I have cameras the whole time. I took a step back and suddenly victorious the nightcore vision started to play o  the loud speakers. Also a camera went off. That little shit! I run back to my room before anyone can see me and see that it was just Izuku leaving the dorms. lovely. I sighed and called Hawks to check it out. I need a fucking shower now. I walked in to the bathroom and began to take a warm shower. These kids are going to be the death of me.

Hawk's point of view

"One new message from emo hobo man!"

"Ugh. What the fuck does he want at... 3:57?" I said as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

'Hawks your green haired child just left the dorms and set traps for us in the villain part of the dorms. Bring him back to the god same dorms before I lose my mind. This means NOW and not next week!" - emo hobo man!

"Well shit!" I said as I sat up.

I get up and dressed in my hero suit. I then run out of my hotel room and take flight once I get out side. I land at UA and fly to the dorms. I pull up the cameras and find the kid kicking ass with a knife. Those dummies don't stand a chance against him.i fly there and decided to just watch the kid. After a few minutes he shot a knife at me and glared at me. The knife hit the wall right next to my head. He then went back to training but this time with a Katana. I started to record it with my head set and send it to Nezu. I also told them not to come because it would probably piss him off. All I got was a smile face emoji. What does that mean! After about an hour the kid moved on to guns. Where did he get the gun! It's a baby face with a gun!

Meanwhile in Nezu's office
No one's point of view

Currently the teachers were woken up to watch Izuku kicking ass. Which is what they are currently doing. Needless to say they were pissed that they were woken up for a meeting but now they suddenly feel like the meeting was necessary. They also have a new fear of the tiny child.

After the badass kid - teen finished training he was brought back to the dorms were Victorious was still playing. For all floors except for Eraserhead's floor. He was kinda forced to turn it off and he did. He was also very happy that he got a picture of Eraserhead's suffering. Lucky Kai had warned the other villains of the traps and so none of them got hit. Once Izuku finished deactivating the traps and music he mad the villains and himself breakfast. The villains then had to fight Hawks with uniforms which he ended up getting none of them to wear. After the rest of 1-A went to class the villains were brought in. They sat in there seats and pretty much just slept the hole time. They also threw the left over eggs at some of the teachers. For one of them Izuku chucked tar at him while Shigaraki threw a bucket of feathers at him(All Might). The last one was only for there most hated teacher though. Needless to say the teachers suffered and it was beautiful. To bad none of the teachers noticed a certain cat that was named Kuro with a color with a small camera in the dorms that lovely afternoon.

(Also my lovely people reading this @aiZaWa_iS_hErE_b wrote a story inspired by this one! I read what they have so far! It is very good so far! I would suggest going to read it! That is all goodbye you lovely random people!)