Captured?

Izuku's point of view 3:39

I walk down the long hallways down to Eri's room. We all went to the park yesterday and mostly just spent the day getting to know each other. It was a lot of fun! I walk in to Eri's room and get out a bright pink dress. It was long sleeve and had wight little swirls at the bottom of it. Such a lovely dress. I also got her out some dark purple tights. I put them on her bed and went to start her bath.

Bang
Crash
Beep beep beep beep beep intruder alert beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep I'm a sheep there are intruder inside beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep boop

"Well poop. Eri get up and get dressed! We have to time for a bath today! We need to leave now!"

I run out of the bathroom and wait out side Eri's room. Once she is done I run to her closet and pull out my 36th gun rack in the base. I pull out my shot gun, combat knife, pistol, and grappling hook. I put on my bullet proof vest under my suit and I picked up Eri. Eri had on her mask already which was good. I put on my sunglasses because I look cool in them. I put on my ear piece and I am now connected to the speakers. I then started to run to the leagues rooms. I really hate heros sometimes. I then started to talk though the overhead speakers.

"Hello base this is bird head two. I have bird head three. Needs Chapstick, Burt face, catpire one O one, double trouble, happy mask, sunglasses inside, warper, and table topers stay in your rooms. Bird head two is coming to retrieve you now. Anyone else do your evacuation calmly. Robots destroy all heros in 50 mile radius of base. Bird mask one you better not get killed buttface! Leave one boat open for transfer of the birds and airheads. That is all bird head two out!"

I am really good at making code names. I get to the leagues rooms and quickly knock on the doors. They all come out in there villain costumes? They look kinda funny. No time for that now. I give them all bird mask and they look confused.

"If you put them on the robots won't attach you and neither will any other members. Now come on I got us a car saved and we still have to get the other bird head!" - Izuku

They all nodded and we begin to run to the car port. Once we got there I kicked open the doors. I got in the only car left. I was going to be driving this thing. I shoved the others in the back seat of the limo. I handed Toga Eri and slammed the door shut. I opened my door and got in the driver seat. I started the car and drove out of the port. I turned the car around and drove to the front where Overhaul was probably at. I ran over a few police and heros and stopped right infront of him. I rolled down my window and looked at him.

"Why are you standing there idiot? get in!" -Izuku

Kai ran to the other side of the car and hopped in the passenger seat. I then drove off and now we are in a high speed chase. I threw my pistol to Kai and rolled down his window. He began to shoot at the cops chasing us and the heros that can somehow fly. He came back in the car and sat down. I rolled up his window and increased my speed. Once we get out of the city we will be good. I take a sharp turn to avoid some spikes and keep driving. We lose some cops with that. I keep on driving and then we see FUCK IT ALL IT'S ENDEAVOR. He shoots flames at us and I turn the car around so it only hits the back of the car. I then make a right turn and Kai shoots out the window. I don't know if we hit him but I drive off. I then make a sharp left turn. Fuck there is a red light. I drive though the red light nearly hit a few cars. They made a big crash behind us though. We only have a few more roads to go. I turn left and then right. FUCKING ENDEAVOR AGAIN! He shoots fire at us and the car stopped. We ran into him though which is good. Now we are surrounded by heros and police. Wait why are they all wearing gasmasks. Oh shit that's Midnight. She started to use her quirk on the car. There were holes from Endeavor's fire in the car. Kai falls asleep first and threw the camera footage so does the league. Why was I the only one how made my mask a FUCKING gasmask. I open the door to the back of the car and throw Kai back there. I then slip in the back and move everyone to the back of the car. I got out my guns and sat among the unconscious people. The doors open after a few minutes and I open fire. I already radioed for back up so people should come soon. I ran out of bullets shit. I bullet flew in and hit me in the hand. I dropped the gun. Fuck. I can't hold a knife that well in my off hand. Good thing I have another gun. I get out my shot gun and shoot a random person. I keep on shooting people and then another bullet hits my other hand. Fuck. I shot one last time before I have no more fucking bullets. Do I still have that machine gun in hear? I open up the floor compartment and find my machine gun. I then started to shoot like a mad man. I won't run out of bullets for a few hours. Then a bullet shoots the power cord. Oh come on! Fuck! Another shot then makes a hole in my mask. Fuck. I started to coughing.

"F-fuck." - Izuku

I really hate gasses. It makes me remember when Sensei died. Stupid memories. I started to black out. No I have to get them to safety. I can't fail them. I then black out right into Overhaul's arms.

Night Eye's point of view

"Sir, he is not moving anymore. He is out cold." - random person

"Looks like Snape shot his mask then. Good. Let's go in but let Snape and Midnight lead." - Night Eye

"Alright, sir" - Random person

Snape's point of view

After we got orders to go in. I went in first. Midnight stopped her gas thankfully so we could see. I walked in the car and saw that they were all unconscious. The kid shooting earlier was an actual kid. It was pretty clear with out his mask. He seemed to pass out near Overhaul. Overhaul had and arms around the kid. It seems they sleep like that. I spotted the little girl with Toga. Toga had her body wrapped around the girl for some reason. She kinda looked like a big sister that was hiding her little sister from the world. I walked over to take the kid from Overhaul but he just pulled the kid closer to him. Midnight had to help me separate them and when we did Overhaul started to stir so did the kid. We put them back with each other because somehow in there unconscious status they want to stay tougher. I then signal that it is okay for the others and they all walk in the car. We get then into the police cars and take them to the police station. That kids shooting was impressive. He couldn't see us but he still shot really close to us. He even shot a few people. It was nothing serious though. It was still pretty impressive. Midnight said they would be out till tomorrow. We hade to separate each of them till they woke up. I have a bad feeling about this.