truth or dare

Izuku's point of view

We would escape soon. We already gave the other workers the information they need. All we need to do is see Eri and we can all escape this place. Though for today we have to actually have sane human interaction. Which is just plain out scary! Erasehead and Hawks are kinda forcing us. Apparently we are going to be playing truth or dare. My only question is WTH is that? I mean I am not good at this hole interaction with sane people thing. Well I guess I will just have to wing it. I am currently in my suit and straightening out Kai's outfit. I put on my mask and give Kai's his. They aren't are bird mask but we will take what we can do these germs can't get to us! We have to look good after all to show these wannabe heros who's boss! After we look perfect me and Kai walked in to the villain common room. The others are just wearing casual clothes. They look at us for a second mostly our fancy fucking clothes before we all get in the huge elevator and go down to see the 'heros'. When we get there all of 1-A is sitting down in the common room waiting for us. This is going to be hell! We all sit down on the floor away from the heros. Kai pulled me in to his lap so I am trapped hear now. Kachaan kinda growled at this but I ignored him. The girl with brown hair then spoke up.

"So how wants to go first?" Brown hair

"I will! So Izu Truth or Dare?" - Togaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

"Truth." - Izuku

"Do you have a villain name?" - Togaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

"Nope. hmmm Shiggy! Truth or dare?" - Izuku

"Why with that nickname? Umm dare." - Shigaraki

"Heh I dare you to go sit in Dabi's lap for the rest of the game!" - Izuku

Shiggy started to blush a lot! His face was completely red! He stood up and walked over to Dabi. He than sat in Dabi's lap and flipped me off. I just spit my tough at him.

"So Overhaul truth or dare?" - Shiggy

"Dare." - Kai

"I dare you to..... Tell us how the fuck Eri is?" - Shiggy

"She is our adopted little sister. And no me and him are not brothers either." - Overhaul

"Hmm I was hoping for something more interesting..." - Shiggy

I could feel Kai's eye roll. He then looked around the room and his eyes landed on the discount Pikachu.

" Hey Discount Pikachu?"

"M-me? "- Discount Pikachu

"Yes you. Truth or Dare?" -Overhaul

"Um dare!" - Discount Pikachu

"Overhaul don't kill him please. I want to be able to see Eri soon." - Izuku

"Hmm fine.... I dare you to....... Go shock the emo hobo that we have to call a teacher." - Overhaul

"You mean Mr. Aiz-" - Sonic

"I don't care what his name is just do it!" - Overhaul

"Or are you gonna chicken out." - Dabi

"Yeah! Don't be a baby Pikachu!" - Toga

"Do it! Do It! Do it!" - Manage

"Make sure it is an excellent performance!" - Mr. Compress

"I shall go get the medical kit." - Kurogiri

"If it makes you feel better you can just give him a small shock if you are scared!" - Overhaul

"Don't be a chicken! He can't hurt you to bad! Well unless he wants to break the law!" - Izuku

"Do IT! You big chicken!" - Shigaraki

"F-fine. I'll do it." - Discount Pikachu

Discount got up and walked up to the elevator. Dabi went with him with a camera to make sure that he does it. After a few minutes they came down with Erasehead. He was pissed! His hair was going everywhere. Dabi was tied up in his scarf and so was Pikachu. I guess the game it over now. Yay! After we were scolded we were allowed to go to our rooms. We now had the hole day to our selves. We decided to watch some movies on the TV. So that is what we did. Kai wouldn't let me watch Disney movies though because apparently I will start crying. Which is true but I still wanna see Finding Nemo! We ended up watching Coraline. It was scary! I ended up just pulling a cover over my head and sitting in Kai's lap. It was to scary! After we watched the movie we decided no more movies and ended up playing smash Bros! I kicked everyone's ass! With Kirby! My pick ball of adorablness kicked ass! In the end we ended up getting on who would win. The winer got to pick what there person in last would do. Needless to say Mange was tied to the wall with duck tape we got from flex tape kid. If you would like to know how I asked him hear you go!

Flashback

I walked out of the elevator to see all the heros were still there. I walked in to the room and screamed.

"Where is flex tape kid!?!?" - Izuku

"W-what?" - Pikachu

"Flex tape kid! I need him for something!" - Izuku

"Umm I am right hear" - flex tape kid

I grabbed his arm and dragged him in the elevator. We then went up to are floor and he was complaining on how he shouldn't be up hear. The other villains looked extremely confused. I quickly changed my gloves for the 50th time today and told him to make tape. I then taped Mange to the wall and hade him leave behind some tape for later. I then threw him back in to the elevator and sent him on his way.

Back to reality

After out second match Twice was also tied to the wall with duck tape. We left them there while I made lunch and everyone else went to do there own thing. After I finished lunch I got them down and called the others. Me and Kai ate in our room because well germs! After we ate I cleaned up and Erasehead came threw the elevator.

"Okay problem children! In two days you can see Eri for two hours. You will see her at 8. The rest of the league will come with you as well. Now go to bed it is late!" - Erasehead

He then left us alone and I ran to go tell the others at the base. We would get out soon and I would be with Eri! The others already know what is happening so they run off to there own rooms to do there own thing. I can't wait to get out of this place and be with the rest of my true family!