death

Two years later

No one's point of view

A army of big bird creatures were attacking the city. The League of Villains and Overhaul were to blame for the attack. No one was spared except a few heros Eri and the group liked but other than that no one was left alone. Children were spared of course but rarely anyone else. The number one hero Endeavor was killed by the villain Dabi. Endeavor's wife and children were kidnapped by the villains the very same day. The city was filled with smoke, dryed blood, torn hero costumes, and thousands of lifeless bodies including Inko Midoriya. The Numo had destroyed everything in there path. In the end Japan was taken over in less than a year of fighting. Almost 98% of the heros in Japan were dead. The rest were critically injured or taken by the league. Shigaraki Tomura and Chisaki Kai now ruled over there own parts of Japan. All Might once he was found of course was killed by Shigaraki after he found out All Might had ordered the death of his Sensei. Most of the heros from UA were left alive but they had to wear tracking brackets. Only one kid from UA died. The purple pervert thing had been stabbed after he tryed to touch Izuku's butt. Kai was not happy. His death was not TV.

(This is not the end....)