Heavy Rain- ( The wheater that I hate!!)

The weather seem not good. It heavy rain. Taehyung hate heavy rain. Taehyung just doing his work without mind anything. We only can heard typing sound.
"So focus until can't heard that I'm calling you for three times already. "

Taehyung lifted his head and saw Namjoon standing infront of him. Kim Namjoon is his Hyung. His advisor. He always advice Taehyung for the good thing.
"We have some contract we didn't finished. " said Taehyung.
"Oh!! About that. Here." said Namjoon while hand him the file.
"What is this?" Taehyung asked.

Namjoon sit at the chair.
"About the contract. " said Namjoon. Taehyung open the file.
"Min Yoongi? Who is he?" Taehyung asked.
"He is the one who want to partner with you." said Namjoon.

Taehyung scan the file. He read every details of it. Being Mafia leader is not the easy job. We can't trust people just like that. Trustworthy is important.
"I will handle it later. I need to get some food. I will out for a while." said Taehyung and make his way to door.
"Okay. Don't be too late because you have meeting with Jimin. " said Namjoon.
Taehyung groaned in lazily while open the door.

After the door close, Namjoon let out a chuckles.
"Weird mafia." said Namjoon. He being friend with Taehyung for too long already. He know him very very very well.

♦♦♦♦

Taehyung drive to the cafe that he love. He always eat there. That cafe has everything he love. Sometimes, Namjoon also annoyed because he always bring him to eat there.

After a few minutes, he arrive. He park his car and turn off the engine. He open the door and close it. As fast as he can, he run to the cafe. If not, he will soaked in wet.

He open the door and there is no customer. Probably because it just open and it rain heavily. Taehyung feel glad also.

Thank goodness. If not...I will become attention of everyone.

Who doesn't know Kim Taehyung? Mafia leader. Everywhere afraid of him.
"Welcome back, Tae." said the older women. She is Taehyung fav person. She like his mother to him.
"Hey, grandma." Taehyung kissed her forhead. He didn't call her mother but..he love call her as grandma.
"You must be hungry, right?" grandma asked.

Taehyung chuckles and nodded.
"I want your spaghetti. Nothing can compared with your spaghetti. " said Taehyung. His grandma laughing.
"Oh Tae. Thank you. You sit dear." said grandma.

Taehyung nodded and sit at the empty seat. Only her is the place where he cry. While he playing his phone, he saw his mother picture.
He missed her a lot. While Taehyung keep looking at the picture, he flinched when he heard the bell door ringing.

So it mean, someone coming.
"Grandma!!!! " he heard girl voice. He lifted his gaze and saw..a girl..running toward the old lady.

She wearing grey hoodie and black pants. She soaked in wet. Her hair colour is brown.
"J- Yah!! Why you soaking wet!? Don't tell me you play in the rain!?" scolding the grandma. Taehyung heard that girl giggles.
"I'm sorry, grandma. " said that girl.

That old women sigh heavily and shake her head.
"Why you love play in the rain?" the grandma asked.
"Because it help me." said that girl. The grandma confused.
"Help? What?" she asked.
"So that I don't have to shower anymore." said that girl.

The grandma laughing and Taehyung bursts into laughter. But in quiet.
"Eyhhh...sit down. I have to serve the customer. Then, I will take towel for you. " said grandma. She nods and sit at the empty table.

The table just beside Taehyung. That girl swing her legs and she look like a child. Taehyung stare at her. He only can see her side.

Who is she? I never see her here before?

Without Taehyung realize, their eyes met. Taehyung can see her face clearly. Her eyes is brown. Her red cheeks. Her innocent face. She titled her head. Probably feeling confused why he stare at her. Then, big smile appeared on her face.

"Hai!!!" she wave at Taehyung. Taehyung stunned by her act.
"Look like only us here." she said. Taehyung nods his head awkwardly.

She not feel afraid of me?

Then, grandma come and hand her the spaghetti and water.
"Enjoy, Tae." said grandma. Taehyung nodded and say thank you. Then, grand ma went to that girl and give her the towel.
"Here. Next time, do not play in the rain." said grandma.
"Grandma~ I'm sorry.." said that girl.

Grandma put her palm hands on her hips.
"You better go home, sweetie. Your big brother call me just now. " said grandma.
"Ugghh!!! Why he so overprotective??" groaning that girl.
"He love you. That what big brother do. Plus, Jungkook also call. You should feel glad you have two big brothers who care about you." said grandma.
"Fine.." said that girl and pouting.

Grandma hive her the umbrella.
"Careful okay?" said grandma. She nods.

After she went out, Taehyung decide to ask grandma.
"Grandma, who is that?" Taehyung asked.
"The girl just now?" she asked.
"Yup." said Taehyung.
"She is my grandchild. You probably didn't see her. She come when you already finished your lunch." said grandma.
"Ohh..." said Taehyung.

Taehyung look at her food. Smile appeared on his face.

Maybe heavy rain is not bad at all...

Continue ~