Destiny- (You here too!!!???)

Jennie eat her food while Taehyung stare at her.
"Are you that hungry?" Taehyung asked. Jennie stop eating and look away.
"Umm...k-kind of." said Jennie.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes.
"You shuttering. Are you lied to me?" Taehyung asked. Jennie shake her head.
"No no no. I'm not." said Jennie.

Taehyung decide to believe her.
"Where do you live?" Taehyung asked.
"Don't know." said Jennie.
"You don't know?" Taehyung asked. It weird for people who doesn't know where they live.
"I forgot. " said Jennie.
"Then...how you go home?" Taehyung asked.
"My brother pick me up. He always asked me to call him whenever I want to go home." said Jennie.

She must be the only little sister they have...

Taehyung nodded for the response. Then, Jennie phone ringing. She take a look then look at Taehyung with apology face.
"I'm sorry. I have to go." said Jennie.
"Sure." said Taehyung. Jennie get up and bowed.
"Grandma!! I'm going now!!" she yelled while went out.

Her grandma yelled yes to her. While Taehyung look at his food. She really weird for him.

She really something...

Taehyung let out a giggles.

~~~~~

Namjoon give the paper and the envelope. Taehyung look at him with confusion.
"What is this?" Taehyung asked.
"Mr. Min give it to you. He apologized for yesterday because cancelled the meeting. " said Namjoon.

Taehyung take it. Thank goodness he know how to apologized if not, Taehyung will explode. Taehyung open the envelope and read the letter.

Kim Taehyung,

I apologized for my mistake yesterday. I shouldn't cancelled it but I have to. I have sudden work and I can't get away from it. I invited you to join me in our dinner as apology. By that, we can continue our meeting. My address is ********* and I hope you can come.

Min Yoongi.

Taehyung let out a sigh. Namjoon look at him confusedly. Why he sigh? Isn't this he want?
"What the sigh for?" Namjoon asked.
"I thought I want to relax today. " said Taehyung. Namjoon face palm.
"Just go. If not...I will throw all your Gucci clothes." said Namjoon.

Taehyung groaned frustratedly.
"Then, I will throw all your music sheets." said Taehyung with smirked. Namjoon glare at him.
"What did you say just now?" Namjoon asked.
"Nothing." said Taehyung.
"Come here you!!" yelled Namjoon.

They start to chasing each other. It full of laughter. Two siblings having fun but it still not same without their big sister.

7:00 pm~

Taehyung dry his hair with towel. He sit on the bed and sigh. He look at the necklace on the table. That necklace is the only thing his mother left for. His mother tell him to give it to someone he love and he don't want to lose.

Talking about the one who he love, it make him chuckles. He sigh and layed on his bed.
"The one I love...huh? Is someone out there will love me?" Taehyung asking himself.

The door open reveal Namjoon.
"Yes there is. Now, get ready. You will be late." said Namjoon. Taehyung sit up.
"You don't know how to knock...isn't you?" Taehyung asked in annoyed.
"I don't know. I should learn it." said Namjoon sarcastically.

By that, he walked away. Taehyung tolled his eyes and get ready.

♪♥♪♥♪

Ding dong...

It take a few minutes for the door open. Then, Taehyung heard the voice.
"Wait!!" it sounds like male.

The door open and reveal a guy. He look younger than him. He has coconut hair colour red mix with black and he look handsome too.
"Who are you?" he asked rudely.

So rude..wow.

Taehyung scoffed and cross his arms on his chest.
"Is this the way you treated your guest?" Taehyung asked.
"Guest?" he said. He look like he thinking something then his mouth shape like 'O'.
"Ohhhh...you are the one who Yoongi Hyung invite for dinner with us, right?" he asked.

Yoongi Hyung?

Taehyung nodded. That guy scoffed and smirked.
"Sorry but...we're not invite someone who doesn't belong here." he said arrogantly. Taehyung calm himself down. If this guy is not related to Yoongi, he would already kill him.
"Mr...I'm here with happy heart. Can you take care of your language?" Taehyung asked nicely.
"What? Angry? Yoongi should ask me first who he want to invite. Why he don't just invite some girl? It more interes-"

Without let him finished, he already got smacked on the head. He groaned in pain.
"Owwwww..." he whined.
"Don't be so immature, kook. This is my business partner. " said the guy.

This must be Yoongi.

The one who got smacked just now rolled his eyes.
"I'm sorry, Mr Kim for my little brother bad behavior. He crazy tonight. Don't mind him." he said.
"It okay. Don't call me Mr Kim. Just Taehyung is okay. We're partner." said Taehyung.
"I'm Yoongi. Nice to meet you." said Yoongi.

They shake hands.
"This is my little brother, Jungkook. " said Yoongi.
"I'm not your little brother. " by that, Jungkook walked away.
"I'm sorry. He is my step brother actually. " said Yoongi.
"It okay." said Taehyung.

Yoongi invite Taehyung in and they start dinner. They talk about their work and their contract. Jungkook just ignore them and play with his phone while eating. Suddenly, Yoongi just realised something.

"Kook, where is she?" Yoongi asked while pointing to empty seat. Jungkook just shrugged his shoulder. Yoongi let out a heavy sigh.
"Maybe she still watching drama. " said Yoongi.
"Who is she?" Taehyung asked.
"My little sister. I will call her. Jen-" Yoongi just about to yelled but they heard the footsteps coming down.

"Oppa!! I'm hungry!!" Taehyung stop eating when heard that voice.

It familiar....

"There you are. Jen, this is Taehyung. Taehyung, this is my little sister, Jennie. " said Yoongi. Taehyung turn around and his eyes wide.

"YOU HERE TOO!!??"

Continue ~