Things - ( Data Chip and gold key?)

"Jennie!!! Dinner!!" yelling Rose.

Jennie put that things inside her pocket. She went out.

Jennie saw all of them already sitting at the table. She sit beside Rose but infront of Taehyung. He give her the plate.
"I heard you like milk. Do you want it?" Taehyung asked. Jennie nods with sweet smile. He give it to her.
"We in danger, right now." said Namjoon.
"Are you guys sure this place is safe?" Rose asked.
"We sure. Irene said this place is hidden." said Namjoon.
"I also don't want you two girls go out. Stay here." said Taehyung.
"Not only us. But you guys also!!" said Rose.
"We will stick with you guys. You in living room, you in bed and...you in bath-" Jimin being cut by Rose.
"THAT'S TOO OVER!!!!" yelled Rose.

Jennie chuckles. Taehyung smile when saw she laughing. Suddenly, his eyes landed on her neck to her collarbone. Something is missing. Something is not right. Jennie notice Taehyung staring at her.
"What's wrong, Tae?" Jennie asked.
"Uhh..nothing." said Taehyung and continue to eat.

8 pm

Jennie staring at the things that she hold. Suddenly, the door being open. She hide it inside her pocket.
"Hey, baby. You not sleeping yet?" Taehyung asked.
"Nope. I'm just...thinking." said Jennie. He sit on the bed.
"Are you still worried?" Taehyung asked.
"I think...." mumbled Jennie.

Taehyung let out a heavy sigh.
"Baby, I told you. I will be here to protect you." said Taehyung. Jennie smile and hug him.
"I love you, Tata." said Jennie. Taehyung hug her back.
" I love you too." said Taehyung.

They broke the hug and Taehyung stare at her deeply. He push her on the bed.
"Tae?" Jennie call. Taehyung stare at her neck to her collarbone.
"Taehyung-ah??" Jennie called.  Taehyung didn't response. He just stare at her. Suddenly...Taehyung touch her neck to her collarbone. It give Jennie shivered and she can feel heat on her cheeks. It look like he thinking something.
"T-Tae...what's wrong??" Jennie asked. 

Something missing....

Taehyung keep touch her collarbone but suddenly...

THAT'S IT!!!

"Where is your locket, Jen?" Taehyung asked.
"It broke." said Jennie as she push Taehyung slightly.
"Broke? You mean...it broke apart?" Taehyung asked.
"Yup." said Jennie.
"That's mean...it open. Do you see what inside?" Taehyung asked. Jennie silence. She don't know she should to tell or not. Taehyung notice her expression.
"Jen. Do you see it?" Taehyung asked.
"I...d-did." said Jennie.
"Can I see it??" Taehyung asked.

Taehyung is mafia and he's the one who protect me from start.

There is no reasons to not believe in him. Jennie take out that things slowly and show it to him.
"This is...what inside the locket?" Taehyung asked. She nods. Taehyung take it.

Data chip...and golden key?

"I found it inside my locket. I don't know what that things." said Jennie.
"This is data chip, Jen. And this golden key is...I don't know what is it." said Taehyung.
"Is this mean...this things is what William want?" Jennie asked.
"I think. If you don't mind...can I borrow it for ahwile?" Taehyung asked.
"Sure." said Jennie.

√√√√√√

Taehyung closed the door slowly because Jennie already sleep.
"Wow. You come out from Jennie's room. " said Namjoon. Taehyung look at him with serious face.
"Woah...what's that scary face?" Namjoon asked.
"Hyung. I got something for you." said Taehyung.

Namjoon open the door and close it. He open the laptop and put the data chip in it. Suddenly...a code pop out.
"What code is this?" Namjoon said.

CONTINUE~

Sorry for short chapter....😭