Name- (Jendeukie???)

"WHAT!!??" yelling Taehyung as he turn around.
"Y-Yes sir. Mr Min is busy. S-So he cancelled the meeting." said the guard.

Taehyung groaned and sit at his chair. He slammed the table. With this stressful, he can kill people. The guard shaking in fear.
"I want you to call Namjoon Hyung...NOW!!" yelling Taehyung.
"Y-Yes Sir. " he went out as fast as he can.

Namjoon who relaxing at living room while eating popcorn.
"Sir." Namjoon look at the owner of the voice.
"Yes?" he asked.
"Mr Kim want to meet you." said the guard. From his voice, Namjoon can sense that he being scolded by Taehyung and it also obvious that Taehyung is not in good mood.
"I will come." said Namjoon.

The guard bowed and leave. Namjoon stand up and stretched his body before walked to Taehyung office.

Taehyung sigh heavily and put his face on his palm hands.

KNOCK KNOCK!!!

Taehyung growled and sigh.
"Come in." said Taehyung. The door open and reveal Namjoon with popcorn.
"I'm not calling you for movie night, Hyung." said Taehyung. Namjoon chuckles and sit at the chair.
"I know box guy. Why you so grumpy tonight until the guard shaking in fear just now?" Namjoon asked.

Taehyung run his finger through his hair.
"Mr Min cancelled the meeting." said Taehyung.
"Cancelled? Why?" Namjoon frowned at him.
"He said he was busy. Don't he think that this meeting is important? He want to be our partner but now..he already give trouble." said Taehyung.
"Nothing to be stress about." said Namjoon.
"Hyung, I already give him 100 million as our peace. Don't you remember the deal? If we want to be partner, we have to give money as the sign that we're friend."

Namjoon mouthed 'o'.
"Calm down, Tae. I'm sure he really busy and not playing you. " said Namjoon.
"He better be or not...he will lose everything he love." said Taehyung.
"Don't be so psycho. How if one of his family or friend is the one who you love?" Namjoon asked.
"Tch. I don't love anyone. " said Taehyung.
"Don't let Jisoo death...hurting people." said Namjoon.

Taehyung shot a glared to Namjoon.
"Don't you bring that subject." said Taehyung.
"Why? Because it was your weakness?" Namjoon asked. Taehyung slammed the table and stand up.
"ENOUGH HYUNG!!!!" shouting Taehyung.

Namjoon stand up.
"As your big brother and advisor...I don't have right to remained silence. "

Kim Namjoon. Not only his advisor but also his big brother.
"Jisoo Noona give this business to you because we know..you can handle it. From child..you love to be mafia. That why I'm willing to be your advisor. And please...don't blame yourself..about Jisoo death." said Namjoon.

Taehyung remained silence. Namjoon let out a heavy sigh.
"Listen Tae. Jisoo don't ask you to kill innocent people but..she asked you to protect the innocent people." said Namjoon.
"I'm sorry Hyung..." said Taehyung while look down.
"It okay. Now..cheer up!! We will have a movie night." said Namjoon with smile that showing his dimple.

Taehyung can't help but chuckles.
"Fine. One movie only and NOT Disney movie." said Taehyung.
"Geez...so strict. Fine." said Namjoon.

Namjoon is a good advisor and also a good brother. Namjoon didn't want to be the leader because..he and Jisoo already discussed that Taehyung has potential and they know he like and love it. So they give that job to Taehyung.

Namjoon being asked to be his advisor and left hand. Jisoo to be his right hand. But now..everything change.

♣♣♣♣

Today Taehyung come to the cafe again. He drinking his coffee while played his phone. He hoping to see that girl again but..she didn't show up.

Suddenly, he heard her voice.
"Grandma!!! " she squealing.
"You come early Jendeukie!! " said grandma happily.

Jendeukie?

"Of course I am. It not easy to begging that two idiot to go out." said Jendeukie. The grandma chuckles.
"Come on, have a si- ohh...look like all seat already taken. " said Grandma.

Jendeukie make her face look like shocked and it cute for Taehyung. He chuckles at her.
"You have a lot of customers today, grandma!!" said Jendeukie.

Taehyung shake his head amusedly.
"I guess you are right. Don't worried, sweetie. You can sit with Tae." said grandma. Taehyung lifted his head as soon as he heard his name.
"Who's Tae?" Jendeukie asked.
"That guy." grandma pointed to Taehyung who already looking at them.

Jendeukie gasp and big smile appeared on her face.
"Hai Mr!!!" she waved her hand and run to Taehyung. Grandma walked to them.
"Look like you already met." said grandma.
"Yes we have." said Taehyung.
"Mr, is this your favorite cafe?" Jendeukie asked.
"Yes it is." said Taehyung.
"Jen, sit here and I will make something for you to eat." said grandma.
"Aye aye!!" said Jendeukie.

Taehyung giggles at her. Grandma already walked away and Jendeukie look at him confusedly.
"Why you giggling? " Jendeukie asked.
"Nothing. Anyway, my name is Taehyung. " said Taehyung.
"It nice to meet you Tata." said Jendeukie. Taehyung burst into laughed as soon he heard that nickname.
"Tata? Seriously? " said Taehyung.

Jendeukie also laughed with him.
"It cute. " said Jendeukie.
"Oh yeah. Is Jendeukie is your name?" Taehyung asked. She shake her head with cute smile on her face.
"That my nickname. My real name is Kim Jennie. Jennie only of course!!" said Jennie.
"Look like we have same surname." said Taehyung with smirked.
"Really!? So your name is Kim Taehyung? " she asked.

Taehyung nodded.
"How old are you?" Jennie asked.
"I'm 23 years old. You?" Taehyung asked.
"I'm 21 years old. " said Jennie.
"You seem not scared of me." said Taehyung.
"What you mean?" Jennie asked. She titled her head with confusions.
"You don't know who I am?" Taehyung asked. She shake her head.

It impossible for one person not knowing about the famous mafia.
"Oh..I'm just a normal person." said Taehyung. Jennie laughed at his joke. She think he joking.

Taehyung decide not to tell her. He has feeling that she shouldn't know it. And also...this girl...

Belonged to me....

Continue ~