Letter - ( From Yoongi!!!???)

Jennie watching tv with Rose. They boys at the kitchen talking about the coordinate that Namjoon found.

"Jennie, said this abandoned house is where her parents died." said Taehyung.
"What!? Really!?" Jimin asked. He nods.
"Their house being attacked and burn down." said Taehyung.
"By who??" Namjoon asked.
"She didn't mention it." said Taehyung.
"I think, Jennie parents must hide something in that house. Are we going there?" Jimin asked.
"Not yet. The situation is too dangerous. We can't leave the girls alone and we can't go there bringing them also." said Taehyung.
"But Tae. We have to bring Jennie also because only she knows that house." said Namjoon.

Taehyung let out a heavy sigh. He really doesn't like that idea but...Namjoon was right. Only Jennie know that house.
"Fine but we need to be prepared. William can do anything to get Jennie." said Taehyung. They nods.

Jennie and Rose watching horror movie. They hugging each other.
"Don't open that door...." said Rose.
"She will open it though." said Jennie. Suddenly, someone knock the door. Both of the girls look at each other.
"Who's that? I thought this place was hidden." said Jennie.
"That supposed to be but...there's no way someone know this place except Irene." said Rose. Jennie nods agreed.
"Should we open it?" Jennie asked.
"I...I think we have to tell the boys." said Rose.

Jennie nods and they stand up. Then, Jennie heard something. She look at the door and someone slipped a letter through under the door. Shs titled her head in confused and went to it. She take it.

What letter is this???

Rose saw they still talking.
"Umm.. Guys..." Rose called. Their attention at Rose.
"What's wrong, Rose?" Jimin asked.
"There is...someone knock the door." said Rose. Their eyes become widen.
"Namjoon, you said this place is hidden!!" said Taehyung.
"It is!! Only Irene know this place." said Namjoon.
"Did you open it?" Jimin asked.
"Me and Jennie didn't open it." said Rose. They about to stand up but then Taehyung stop.
"Where is Jennie??" Taehyung asked.
"She he-wait. Where is she??" Rose asked.

They all rush to living room and saw Jennie standing infronf of door.
"Jennie!!!" Taehyung rush to her and turn her around.
"Did you open the door!?" Taehyung asked.
"No." said Jennie. He let out a sigh relief. Then, his eyes landed on something that Jennie hold.
"What is that?" Taehyung asked.
"It a letter. Someone slipped it under the door." said Jennie. Taehyung take it and open it. His eyes become widen.
"It from...Yoongi?" Taehyung said.
"Come here." said Taehyung. They all said sit at the couch.
"What he said in there, Tae?" Jennie asked. Taehyung read it out loud.

Taehyung,

We need you to take Jennie from William. He will find her. He want to take Jennie locket. In her locket, there is a code. That code is for a coordinate. It lead you guys to our old house. Bring Jennie. She know where is it. My father has bring her to that place. Go take that things before William did.

Yoongi

Everyone silence. Jennie just look down.
"Jen, what the things that your parents show to you when you kid?" Taehyung asked.
"It...golden door." said Jennie.
"Golden door? What inside it?" Taehyung asked.
"I don't remembered..." said Jennie. He sigh heavily.
"Wait. That's mean.. .Yoongi send this letter. So... He outside!!" Taehyung about to stand up but Jennie hold his hand.
"It not him." said Jennie.
"How you know?" Taehyung asked. Jennie look down and avoid his eyes contact.
"I can...feel it." said Jennie.

Little bit she know, someone staring at her with curious.

°°°°°

Jennie sit at the bed while hugging her knees to her chest. Tears rolling from her face. She can't believe it. She can't believe that...the one who knocked is...Yoongi.

Flashback....

Jennie take the letter and saw two letter. Then, one letter catch her eyes. It written "For Jennie". She about to open it but then...

"Jennie..." the voice that Jennie want to heard.
"Y-Yoongi Oppa?" Jennie asked as her voice cracking.
"It me, JenJen." said Yoongi. Jennie felt her tears dropping from her face. She know it was Yoongi because he call her JenJen. The nickname that he give.
"Oppa-" Jennie about to open the door but Yoongi stopped her.
"Don't!! Open it.." said Yoongi. Jennie stopped. Now, Yoongi is outside and Jennie is inside. The door between them.

Yoongi wearing black mask and sunglasses with hoodie. He have to come here to tell her everything.
"Oppa...why I can't open it??" Jennie asked.
"I'm hiding, Jennie. I know this place also because of Irene. I asked her help. Don't worried. I'm okay." said Yoongi.
"That's great. How is Kookie?" Jennie asked.
"He...He being kidnapped by William." said Yoongi. Jennie felt her heart broke.
"Oppa...is it true?" Jennie asked.
"It true. Don't worried, we will save him. What I want you to do is...do not let your letter being read by Taehyung or anyone. Only you. Understand?" Yoongi asked.
"I understand..." said Jennie.

Yoongi smile softly.
"Jennie, stay with Tae. Okay?" Yoongi said.
"I will..." said Jennie.
"Jungkook have said that...he worried about you." said Yoongi. Jennie chuckles.
"I have to go, Jen. We will see each other soon. I promised." said Yoongi.
"Okay, Oppa. I love you..." said Jennie.
"I love you too..." said Yoongi.

By that, Yoongi walked away. Jennie wipes her tears and put the letter inside her pocket.

"Jennie!!!"

End of flashback...

She misses her siblings. She miss her old life. What she can do? She only can do what Yoongi asked her to do.

CONTINUE~