Trusted - ( Open Up For You)

Taehyung eat his breakfast peacefully. The others still sleeping. While Taehyung keep thinking about Jennie problem, he wondered what so special with that data chip and golden key??

That golden key is small and that data chip is stuck on it like it have place on that key for it. Suddenly, he heard like someone open the door and rush to kitchen. He saw Namjoon panting heavily. He look...messy. His dark circles under his eyes and it obvious that he didn't get enough sleep.

"Hyung? What happened?" Taehyung asked. Namjoon went to him and slammed the table. It make Taehyung plate dropped at the ground and broke.
"Yah!! Hyung!! Why you-" Namjoon cut him.
"The code." said Namjoon.
"What code?" Taehyung asked.
"That data chip have a code!!" said Namjoon.
"Jennie data chip has a code? What that code use?" Taehyung asked.
"That code use for us to see the coordinate of one place." said Namjoon.
"Did you found that place?" Taehyung asked.
"That's why I don't sleep for the whole night just want to find that place. I already found it." said Namjoon. He leaned close to Taehyung.
"It show that one abandoned house near here." said Namjoon.

Taehyung frowning.
"Abandoned house??" Taehyung asked.
"It-" Namjoon being cut by Jennie.
"Good morning!!" yelled Jennie as she run to the fridge.
"Jen wait!!" before Taehyung do anything, Jennie already stepped on the broken plate.
"Ouch!!" whined Jennie. He run to her and make her sit on the chair. Blood dripping from her foot. Taehyung sigh heavily.
"It hurts..." said Jennie.
"Don't just run like that!! Look, what happened!?" Taehyung scolding.
"Yah, Tae. Don't be too harsh. You are the one who broke the plate." said Namjoon. Taehyung glare at him.
"I mean...I'm the one who make you broke the plate." said Namjoon.
"Let's clean you first." said Taehyung as he scooped her like a bride style.

Taehyung bring her to bathrooms and put her on the counter. He lock the door incase someone will get in and freak out. He take out the first aid kit while Jennie stare at him.
"I'm gonna take out the broken piece that stuck in your foot okay." said Taehyung.
"Is it gonna hurt?" Jennie asked with her puppy eyes.
"Don't worried. Just hold my shoulder to hold your pain. It gonna hurt just awhile." said Taehyung. She nods and do what he say. Taehyung take out the broken piece slowly and Jennie grip on his shoulder become tighten.

After that, she felt nothing. She open her eyes and saw Taehyung already let it out.
" You already shower? " Taehyung asked. She nods.
"Great." said Taehyung. He wrapped a bandage around her foot.
"You can't stand properly but you still can walk. Just...a little bit hurt." said Taehyung. She nods.

He pack all the things up. Jennie staring at him then talk.
"Where is the things that you borrowed from me?" Jennie asked.
"Namjoon use it. He need to investigate it." said Taehyung as he put back the first aid kit inside the cabinet.
"What inside it?" Jennie asked. Taehyung went to her amd trapped her with both of his arms.
"That data chip is a coordinate for one place. Do you...have went to abandoned house before??" Taehyung asked.
"I have. There is where I always went before I met you." said Jennie.
"Really? Then, where is it?" Taehyung asked.
"Not far from here. Are you sure that coordinate showing that place??" Jennie asked.
"Yes." said Taehyung. Jennie look down and Taehyung notice her sad expression.
"Why? What's wrong with that place??" Taehyung asked.
"It...it where my parents died." said Jennie.

Taehyung eyes become wide.
"I never told you about my parents right? Well, maybe it the right time. That abandoned house is where all of it happens. I saw my parents laying on the ground with their own blood. My brothers pull me as they can. They tried to protect me from fire that around us. That time, a lot of guys trying to kill us. We run like we don't know where to go. I saw my house is burn down followed by our sweet memories in there just like that. From there, Yoongi oppa become mafia and take care of us. " said Jennie.

Taehyung can see she shed her tears.
"Even our relationship is just...a step siblings but...we still love each other. I know you see Jungkook is not but I know deep down, he love us. He just...can't accept the fate. After our parents gone, he change. He become rude to me and Yoongi oppa." said Jennie. Taehyung wiped her tears and kissed her forhead.
" It okay. I wouldn't let it happened. I wouldn't let you lose someone that you love...again." said Taehyung. Jennie nods.
" Anyway, now it fine. " said Jennie with smile even tears dripping from her face.
"Yeah...it fine." said Taehyung and hug her. Jennie silently burst into tears even Taehyung know it. She know he know it but she just want to keep it silence. Taehyung broke the hug and cupped her face.
"I love you." said Taehyung.
"I love you too..." said Jennie.

Then, Jennie look at him with confusion.
"Can I know who is Jisoo??" Jennie asked. Taehyung stared at her then look away.
"She's...nothing." said Taehyung. Jennie puffed her cheeks.
"That is not fair..." said Jennie. He look at her.
"I told you everything and open up for you but...you still don't trust me." said Jennie. Is not that Taehyung didn't want but...he scared to tell her.

Suddenly...

Crackk crackk

Taehyung and Jennie look at the door. He went to the door and open it-
"AHHH!!!"

The couple saw everyone fall on the ground. It obvious that they eavesdropping them. Taehyung glaring at them while put his hand at his hips.
"You guys...eavesdropping us!?" Taehyung asked.
"It Jimin idea!!" by that Namjoon run out.
"W-What!? I'm not!! It.. Rose idea!!" yelled Jimin and run out.
"Yah!! I'm not...it..um..all of us!!!" yelled Rose. Then, Jimin and Namjoon come back.
"ROSE!! YOU SPILLED THE BEAN!!!" they yelled. Rose gasp and close her mouth.
"You guys...." Taehyung clenched his fist.
"Um... I think...it time to run..." said Jimin as he grabbed Rose hand and-
"RUNNNNNN!!!!' they all run and Taehyung after them.
" COME HERE THREE OF YOU!!!! " yelled Taehyung.

Jennie who still sit on the counter laughing so hard as she see they run all over the living room.  She wiped her tears.

I hope... Yoongi oppa and Jungkook oppa is here right now.....

CONTINUE~