Trust - ( You...betrayal... )

Now, Taehyung and the others is on their way to Jennie old house. Namjoon already call Irene to come also but she will be late for a minutes.

"Remember. When we arrive, be careful. William and his gang could be anywhere. " said Taehyung.
"It okay, Tae. You go find Jennie and we will backups you." said Jimin.
"Don't worried about us." said Namjoon.
"Please, take care. I don't want to look your dead bodies yet." said Taehyung.

Jimin gasp.
"Wow. So...harsh." said Jimin. Taehyung chuckles. Jimin chuckles also then he look at Rose who busy with her phone. She look tense.
"Are you okay?" Jimin asked. She startled then smile.
"I'm okay. Watching this drama is...make me stress." said Rose. Jimin chuckles and patted her head.
"You are so weird." said Jimin. She giggles.

William push Jennie and Jungkook inside. Now, they in the house.
"Half of you guys stay here. " said William.
"Yes sir!!" they said.
"Jennie, why you doing this?" Jungkook whispered. Jennie didn't response anything but just...looking blank.
"Both of you...lead me the way." said William.

Jennie look at William with serious face.
"Can Jungkook stay here?" Jennie asked. Jungkook look at her with stunned.
"It up to you. It become more easy for me to kill you if you lying." said William. Jungkook hold her hands.
"Yah!! Are you nuts!? " Jungkook asked.
"No. I want you to stay here, please." said Jennie.

He scoffed.
"So that, he can kill you easily and you can go meet Eomma and Appa!?" Jungkook asked. Even his words harsh but Jennie didn't take it seriously.
"Please Jungkook. Trust me." said Jennie.
"I wouldn't let you alone with William." said Jungkook. Jennie smile weakly at him.
"Please...listen to me once. " Jennie said. Jungkook stare at her and...he can't do anything.

He sigh heavily.
"Fine. But take care." said Jungkook.
"I will." Jennie smile.
"Ughh!! Too much drama!! Just stop already!!" said William. Jennie nods to Jungkook. He went to sit at the old couch.

Even it remind of him of all the memory..he have to be tough.
"Let's go." said Jennie.

Jennie went basement and open the door. There, they saw golden door that can't break at all. She sigh heavily.
"Give me the key." said Jennie. William take it out and give it to her. She unlocked the door and open it.

William gasp happily. He see a lot of gadget that he can use. He went in hold it one by one.
"This what I dream of." said William.
"Now...can you let go of us?" Jennie asked. William smirked and turn around with gun.
"I don't think so." he point it on Jennie.
"Sorry Jen. I only need this and not you." he about to shot but-

BAAM!!!

"WHAT IS THAT!?" yelled William.
"Sir!! Taehyung is coming!!" yelled the guards.

Finally... Right on time.

William put his gun back and went out.
"Sh*t!!" Soon, he went out, Jennie rush inside. She close it and lock the door. William eyes become widen.
"Yah!!! Open it!!" yelled William.
"No!!!" yelled Jennie. William already felt his blood boiling.
"You fuc*ing sl*t!!! Open the door before I kill your siblings!!" said William.
"Let see if you can." said Jennie.

William punch the wall. He take out his gun and went up.

Taehyung shoot the guards headshot. He kick the door and saw Jungkook on the couch.
"Jungkook!?" Taehyung yelled.
"Hyung!?" Jungkook yelled.
"Tae, watch out!!" Namjoon push him. He almost hot shot. Jimin shoot that guy and he died.

Taehyung went to Jungkook while the others fighting.
"Are you okay? Where is Jennie? Where is Yoongi?" Taehyung asked.
"I'm okay and Yoongi is not here. Jennie with William at the basement. They found that room." said Jungkook.
"F*ck!! " Taehyung about to walked out but William walked out.

He point a gun to him.
"Stop right there, Tae." said William. Taehyung point his gun to him.
"Where is Jennie?" Taehyung asked.
"Your stu*id girlfriend lock herself in that room. " said William.
"You are the one who stu*id. Using people property is for the one who useless." said Taehyung.

William chuckles and smirked.
"You think so? Then, how about you and your friends? Putting too much trust in her." said William. Taehyung frowned.
"What you mean?" Taehyung asked.
"So naive. So slow. Rose...you can stop acting now." said William.

Rose?

Jimin felt his back like..something on his back.
"Please, don't move, Jimin." said Rose. That's right. She point a gun on his back.
"Rose? Why..?" Namjoon asked. She just look down. William chuckles.
"She's the one who tell you where is Jennie and you all. She's the one who tell us all your plan. She's the one...who betrayed all of you." said William.

Jimin turn around and look at Rose with sad expression.
"Is it true?" Jimin asked.
"I-I'm... sorry. I have to."  said Rose.
"I thought you...different." said Jimin. Rose felt her tears dripping.
"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. At first I don't care but now..." Rose stopped talking as Jimin hold her gun and point it on his chest.
"Kill it." said Jimin.
"W-What?" Rose asked.
"That's what your mission is right!? Killing all of us!? Jennie is inside there with her feeling of love towards you!! She thought you and her can be friendship forever!!" Jimin yelled.

Ben staring at her. That's right. Rose is the one who he love but now...she love someone else.
"J-Jimin-" she being cut by him.
"Just do it." said Jimin. Rose bursts into tears.
"No..I-I can't..." said Rose.
"Do it. Kill this feeling." said Jimin.
"What are you talking about?" Rose asked.
"I love you, Rose. You always make my heart beating so fast. " said Jimin. Rose stunned.
"Now, it different. Right now...I want you..to...kill this love." said Jimin.

CONTINUE ~