Kim Jisoo. - ( She is my...big sister.)

"Carefull on your way back." said Taehyung.
"We will." said Jimin.
"Why I have to go also..." said Rose.
"Because you the only girl that can go out." said Namjoon. Rose just groaned and Jimin ruffled her hair.

They have to went out because they run out of food. Jennie can't go out and Taehyung have to take care of her. So it mean, three of them have to go out. The boys need Rose because she is the only girl that can go out. They also didn't know what to buy so they need Rose.

But they need to hide their face. They used masked and sunglasses. Rose is queen of food and Jennie is queen of chef.
"See you guys later!!" said Namjoon.
"Don't do anything we- MMPPHHH!!" Jimin closed Rose mouth and dragged her out.
"She didn't say anything. Don't mind her. She being crazy since I smacked her head in our room." said Jimin.

By that the door close. Well, like Irene said. They have four bedrooms. So, it mean Jimin have to sleep with Rose. He wanted it. Taehyung know Jennie must be uncomfortable so he let her sleep alone.

"So, what do you want to do??" Taehyung asked.
"Watching movies?" Jennie asked.
"Nahh. It bored. Let's do something that make us feel close to each other." said Taehyung. Jennie think for a while then something hit her. She should use this chance.
"How about playing game? Truth or Dare?" Jennie asked.
"Mmm, that game will be more fun if we have a lot of people but...since you want it..okay." said Taehyung.

They sit on the ground.
"Let'd start it with rock paper scissors." said Taehyung. She nods.
"Rock..paper...scissors!!"

Taehyung win. Jennie puffed her cheeks and it make Taehyung chuckles.
"Truth or Dare??" Taehyung asked.
"Dare will be more fun." said Jennie. He smirked widely.
"I dare you...to touch my abs." said Taehyung.
"Geez, why so easy?" said Jennie as she rolled her eyes. Taehyung lifted his shirt up and Jennie eyes become widen. His body is so...damn sexy. Innocent? Don't think so because Rose has taught her well. She leaned her fingers on it and dragged it down. It make Taehyung breathing heavily. Before Jennie felt her hot cheeks, she leaned back.
"I-I already do my dare. " said Jennie. Taehyung smirked and chuckles.

"Rock..paper...scissors!!"

This time Jennie win.
"Truth or Dare, Mr?" Jennie asked. Taehyung smirked as he say the answer.
"Dare." said Taehyung.
"I dare you to...patted my head." said Jennid. Somehow, Taehyung confused.
"What?" Taehyung asked.
"I love when people patted my head." said Jennie. He just giggles and patted her head.
"Now...Rock...Paper...Scissors!!"

Taehyung eyes become widen. Jennie win again.
"Yeay!!!" squealing Jennie.
"You are so lucky." said Taehyung.
"I am. So, truth or dare?" Jennie asked.
"I'm bored with dare. So, let's choose truth." said Taehyung.

Yes!!! Finally!!!

Jennje take a deep breath and let it out.
"Who is Jisoo?" Jennie asked. Taehyung stunned. Why she suddenly asking that? Jennie planned this game so that she can know about Jisoo.
"Tell me about her, Tae." said Jennie. Taehyung face turn into cold.
"Let's do something else." said Taehyung as he stand up. Jennie hold his arms.
"Wait!! Please!! Tell me about her!!" said Jennie.
"Jen, there is nothing good about it." said Taehyung.
"I don't care!! I told you about myself. Does it not enough to proof myself to you!!??" Jennie asked.

Taehyung froze at his place. It not that he doesn't want it. If he tell her, what she will think about him?
"Why you really want to know about her?" Taehyung asked.
"When the time I get in her room, I saw her picture. She really pretty and look cheerful like me. You keep that room neat and never let anyone in. So I'm curious why she important to you." said Jennie.
"That room is vanished now because of William. There is no single memories left." said Taehyung.
"It have. In your heart." said Jisoo. Taehyung look at her and she already staring at him.

He remember where Namjoon told him that Jennie deserved to know. He sigh heavily.
"Fine. I'll told you." said Taehyung. They sit on the couch and before Taehyung start, he take a deep breath first to ca himself down.
"It all started after my parent died. My father is mafia and have a lot of enemies. After they died, his enemies come to us to end our generation...."

Flashback....

That time, Taehyung just 10 years old, Namjoon is 13 years old and Jisoo is 15 years old. After their parents died, their life is not the same like before.

Jisoo the oldest take care of them. Even it hard, but she responsible and she love her siblings very much. Jisoo and Namjoon decide to give the mafia company to Taehyung so they train him.

Until he become 20 years old, he finally can take the company. Three of them happy together. Not until, his father enemy come and attack them.

Taehyung tried to protect his siblings.
"Let her go!!!!" yelled Taehyung. He can't move because some guys holding him. Namjoon already fell on his knees with guys holding him. Jisoo being hold by a guy on her neck.
"Tae, is she your girlfriend?" he asked.
"She is my fuck*ng sister!!!" yelled Taehyung.
"Awwww, so sweet. Like this. You want me to kill your big brother or...big sister?" he asked as he pointed the gun between them.
"I WOULDN'T CHOOSE!!!" yelled Taehyung.
"I give you three seconds." he said.

Taehyung already breathing heavily. He look at Jisoo and she just smiling like nothing is hurt. Blood ran down her head. She really look weak right now.
"1..." Taehyung look at Namjoon but he just looking down.
"2...." Taehyung clenched his jaw.
"3-" he being cut by Tae.
"JUST KILL MY OLDER SISTER!!!!" yelling Taehyung.

BAAM!!!

Taehyung felt his world become slow motion. Jisoo felt on the ground and that guy just shoot her stomach. Then, Namjoon grab the guy hand and twisted it. He grab the gun using his free hand and shoot the others enemies.

The guy who shoot Jisoo run. Taehyung didn't care but just went to Jisoo. He put her head to his laps.
"N-Noona...I'm sorry!!" said Taehyung.
"Why..y-you suddenly say sorry? I'm the one...who...asked you to do that." said Jisoo.
"But...it my fault. I shouldn't just find another way " said Taehyung. Jisoo chuckles weakly.
"Let's bring you to hospital!! Hyung!! Help me!!" said Taehyung. Namjoon felt his tears run down on her face like a river because....he know. Jisoo wouldn't make it.

End of flashback....

Jennie saw Taehyung tears run down on his face slowly.
"From there..I blame myself because I can't save her. I don't know why I'm stu*id enough to follow Jisoo order that time?" said Taehyung. Jennie just stare at him with pity eyes.
"But it okay. The guy who killed Jisoo already dead by me. After 3 years I finally met you and I wouldn't lose you like I lose Jisoo." said Taehyung. Jennie wiped his tears.
"You wouldn't...." said Jennie. Taehyung smile suddenly, he leaned his face to Jennie...

Omg...is he..going to kiss me? Remember what Rose taught you already, Jen!!! First step is...close your eyes...

Jennje close her eyes and...she felt something on her lips. That's right. Taehyung finally kiss her like she want. His lips is really soft. It gentle kiss but it passionate. Jennie follow her lead. Taehyung just want to make a move but suddenly....

"Woah...wrong timing..." said Namjoon.

CONTINUE~