Hate - ( Past is past. )

Jennie open her eyes slowly. She can't sleep again because sunlight wake her up. She groaned lazily. Suddenly, she being hit by a pillow.

"Oww!!" she whined. Her eyes shot open wide and saw his brother glaring at her.
"Wake up now." said Yoongi.
"Why? I don't have anything to do today. " said Jennie. Yoongi put the pillow back and put his palm hands on his hips.
"You have. Now get your lazy ass now." said Yoongi.

Jennie sit up and ruffle her hair.
"I asked again, why? I don't even have school. You don't send me to school. I'm free." said Jennie and hug her pillow. Yoongi smirked at her.
"That what you have to do now. I already sign you in college." said Yoongi.

It silence. Jennie stare at him like she still processing what did he say. After a few seconds like that, her eyes become wide.
"WHATTTTT!!!????"

♦♥♦♥

"Oppa~ I don't want to go to school." whined Jennie.
"I don't care." said Yoongi eating his breakfast. Jungkook who is silence just eating his breakfast also.

Jennie begging on Yoongi since she wake up. Yoongi seem annoyed by it but it wouldn't stop him from sending her to school.
"Why you so suddenly send me to school?" Jennie asked.
"You need knowledge. I don't want my sister to be stup*d. Same with Jungkook also." said Yoongi. Jennie raised her eyebrows in confused.
"Kookie? Wait..you mean..Kookie go to school with me also!!??" Jennie asked.

He nods. Jungkook just rolled his eyes.
"But..still...why so suddenly??" Jennie asked. He sigh heavily and look at Jennie.
"Jen, Eomma and Appa has told you to not stop studying right? " Yoongi asked. Jennie look down.
"That before they died." mumbled Jennie.

Jungkook and Yoongi heard it.
"But that was the last words they say to you, right? Why you can't just...do it?" Yoongi asked. Jennie don't like talking about this. She hate it. Like what it say just now, Jennie only show her sadness to her brothers.
"It useless. " muttered Jennie.

Jungkook eyes become wide. He want to talk back but Yoongi hold his arms. He don't like Jennie talking like that. The oldest let out a heavy sigh.

"You like it or not...you have to go." said Yoongi. Jennie sigh in defeated.
"That college also have their own uniforms. It not same the others college. I already put it on your bed. Change after eat." said Yoongi. She nods.

After showering and do her routine, she wear the uniforms. The uniforms look like, it have a ribbons tie, red coat, white clothes, black skirt and the pattern is square. She fix her hair and her makeup.

When she saw herself on the mirror, she sigh heavily.

Why Yoongi have to do this???

She closed her eyes, flashing back the memories of their parents.

Jennie smile on when the owner want to their picture. That time Jennie only 11 and Jungkook is 12. While Yoongi is 15.
"Jungkook, show them your smile." said her mother. Jungkook show them his bunny teeth. While Yoongi just smirked.