lost in tokyo

Time seemed to move quickly with tanjiro around, long eternal days pasted in a blur. Muzan was busy that night and couldn't watch tanjiro, so he got his upper moon 6 to watch the boy, is should be a simple task. Tanjiro was no longer a baby and had turned 6 not long ago.

The upper moon didn't look excited to watch the boy, but as his subordinate he had no choice. Upper moon 6 was useless to Muzan anyway so if he failed to look after tanjiro tonight, he wouldn't be coming back and Muzan would need to find a new moon.

Tanjiro was a curious child so he continued to explore the infinity fortress, finding new rooms to play in. The upper moon silently following behind him. One of the rooms tanjiro entered, was small, with a book self in the corner and a desk and chair on the opposite side, a carpet was laid across the middle of the floor and a medium side fire place was to the right of the room. It was fairly lit inside the room.

Tanjiro climbed into the chair and pick up some blank pieces of paper and a pen, pulled them towards himself and climbed off the chair and sat down on the carpet. Tanjiro began to draw himself and Muzan together, in his mind it was a beautiful piece of artwork. The upper moon babysitting tanjiro had gotten bored and decided to leave tanjiro alone in the room, he figured that the child wouldn't go anywhere and he would be fine on his own. The fortress had altered while tanjiro was drawing and as he went to go back to his room, he found that he was lost. The fortress altered again and tanjiro decided to go through one of the doors and closed it behind he, the door instantly vanished and as tanjiro had turned around, he found himself in a forest.

It was dark and cold, tanjiro didn't like this, he had never been outside the fortress alone, he was scared and all he wanted to do was go back home. He stayed still, not moving from his spot, he didn't know how long had passed but he was getting colder and now he was hungary, tanjiro moved along through the forest and eventually found a path. He followed the path and found a small village, it was very quiet and many of the villagers were fast asleep. Tanjiro continued to move through the village looking for anyone familiar that might be in the village, unfortunately tanjiro found none of the upper moons or Muzan. He decided to sit by the corner of a house, not long after a girl appeared, she was younger then tanjiro about a year. With long dark hair that changed to red at the tips and wearing a pink kimono. She spotted tanjiro and walked closer towards him, her eyes were cat like similar to Muzan's and the moons eyes.

She was a demon.

They both stared at each other, the female demon didn't say anything. Simply stood and watch tanjiro.
Tanjiro reached out and grabbed her hand and pulled her closer, hugging her. She stilled and then put her arms around tanjiro and hugged him back.
"I'm scared" tanjiro told the young demon, "can you help me find muzan"
She looked at tanjiro before patting tanjiros head and nodding, making a soft humming noise in agreement.

They both got up and started walking, tanjiro grabbed her hand and held it tightly not wanting to lose the female demon, she began to lead him to a more side of town, the street they entered was bright and was filled with a huge crowd, tanjiro had been close to central Tokyo. They began walking down the street, tanjiro keep looking around. Then he spotted bright pinkish/red hair

"AKAZA!" Shouted tanjiro, he started running toward the upper moon pushing through the crowd. Akaza was confused to see him there. "What are you doing here?" Asked akaza, tanjiro burst out into tears and began telling him what happened and hugged akaza's legs. The female demon stayed quiet but she looked quite concerned that tanjiro was crying and went over giving him a hug.

"Follow me tanjiro, I'll take you home" Akaza held out his hand towards akaza, the demon girl held onto tanjiros hand refusing to let go. Akaza turned towards the demon girl "not you just him" she began to tear up. "Can't she came akaza, she helped me" pleaded tanjiro. Akaza looked at the pair before muttering underneath his breath, "all right she can come"

Akaza lead them to a ally way before calling nakime through their bond, to let him in terms fortress, an door appeared and opened akaza pulled them into the fortress, they were instantly teleported into a main area.

Muzan was back

He was angry, you could feel it before you even got close to him. There was blood everywhere. The upper moon that was supposed to be watching him was torn up, his body parts was spread out across the room. Muzan turned towards akaza. He spotted tanjiro tanjiro and the young demon girl holding onto the moon.

"Where was he"
His voice was cold, he walked to over to them. The demon girl bowed her head. " I found them in Tokyo, she was helping tanjiro" Akaza swiftly replied, muzan reached down and picked tanjiro up, holding him closely. Quickly doing a cheap over to make sure he was unharmed. Tanjiro started to cry again, and began to tell Muzan what happened. Tanjiro refused to let go of Muzan's suit.

Muzan turned to akaza, "take the girl back to tokyo", "NO!" Shouted tanjiro lifting his face from Muzan's shirt, "Can't she stay, she helped me" pleaded tanjiro, giving Muzan the puppy eyes, to win him over. "Fine, she can stay" sighed Muzan, "what's your name?" Muzan asked sharply turning to the young demon. "My name is n..n..nez..uk...o" she replied. It seemed that she couldn't speak very well and stuttered trying to talk.

"Take her to a room where she can stay in"

"Yes master muzan" replied akaza, leading the girl away

Let's take you to bed tanjiro, it seems you had a adventure tonight, tanjiro nodded tiredly, resting his head against Muzan's shoulder. "Can you stay with me until i fall asleep" Asked tanjiro, muzan smiled "of course tanjiro, let's get you to bed