baby tanjiros first words

Muzan had to leave for a few hours to do business in another city, some demons were causing problems and he needed to put them in their place.

He couldn't take tanjiro along with him, he was too small and would likely cause more problems along the way. So it was decided that akaza would watch over the little toddler.

Akaza began to play with the young child, pretending  to run away so he could chase after the moon. He laughed and giggled as he chased akaza around. His smile could have lit up dozens of room alone, it was that bright. Eventually he tired out and sat on his lap, it was at that moment douma decided to show up with his fake smile.

"Hello akaza, Hello tanjiro" greeted the uppermoon

"Where is master?"

"Hes gone to sort out some demons" replied akaza, his mood turning sour as he stared at douma.

"Oh dear what a shame" still maintaining the smile

He sat down in front of tanjiro and akaza.

"Aww does little tanjiro missing daddy?"

Tanjiro looked up at him when he mentioned his name and clapped his little hands with a big smile.

"Dada dada" he repeated

"Look akaza, he said his first word! Isn't that amazing!" 

"Well done tanjiro! Aren't you a smart boy, can you say douma"

Tanjiro stared at douma for a moment before turning and pointing at akaza "aka"

Akaza's eyes widened in surprise as tanjiro had attempted to say his name. Douma smile slipped off his face and turned into a pout when the boy had said akaza's name instead of his.

Tanjiro smiled and looked at akaza, clapping his little hands once again "aka aka"

He turned towards douma and sees him pouting. Tanjiro began to wiggle out of akaza's lap and stands up before walking over to the pouting uppermoon and give an hug.

" luv you doma" he spoke still hugging him. Douma stilled after hearing this, he was surprised the boy would come over and say that to him. Douma placed his arms around tanjiro and returns the hug. Tanjiro giggles and settles down in doumas lap.

It was a few hours before muzan returned, those demons won't be causing any more trouble now that he's sorted them out. As he entered the room, tanjiro came running up to him shouting "DADA!" And hugged his legs. Muzan bent down to tanjiros level and picked the child up. "Hello tanjiro, was you a good boy?" He nodded, his little head bobbing up and down. " i was with aka and doma" replied the child. " i luv you dada" he smiled and hugged muzan's neck.

ItzMoChi25 here is some fluff for you, we all need some for the sad times in the kny fandom