tokyo

Time seemed to fly past with tanjiro joining Muzan and his upper moons, he was always busy with tanjiro around, there was never a dull moment.

Tanjiro started to speak more often now, however it seemed he couldn't pronounce names very well and the child had given him and the moons nicknames,
Non of his other demons knew of this and if they found out about this they wouldn't be around long enough to spread the word

Muzan became muan, douma was doma, Akaza is aka
And kokushibo got coco. Nakime was often referred to as sister

Tanjiro loved to play with akaza, whenever he saw akaza, he would run over and "attack" Akaza. It was decided to start tanjiros training early by teaching him simple fighting techniques as a game, his objective in this game was to knock akaza down to the ground using the techniques he was taught. This seemed like an excellent opportunity for tanjiro and he seemed to learn quickly.

When tanjiro wasn't with akaza, he was with Muzan, doing his errands. Muzan had taken tanjiro to meet his wife once he was old enough to talk and walk by himself. She seemed to like tanjiro and didn't question where he came from. Tanjiro was a very observant child and would often watch Muzan. The first time, muzan took tanjiro into Tokyo with his wife, he found it very hard to keep up with Muzan, with the large crowd. Muzan eventually stopped once he realized tanjiro had fallen behind and picked him up once tanjiro had caught up, easily carrying him in his arms walking next to his wife.

There was a lot of stalls in the centre of Tokyo, the vendors calling out to the crowd trying to make their merchandise sound appealing. Muzan's wife turned towards a food stall and ordered 2 portions of fried sweet potatoes piece topped with sweet syrup and toasted sesame seeds. Once the order was completed she gave one to Muzan to share with tanjiro and began to eat her own portion. Muzan cut the pieces of sweet potato smaller and gave the chop sticks to tanjiro to eat.

Muzan had eventually sent his wife away in the carriage claiming to come home after finishing his business in the city with tanjiro. Muzan walked through a quiet ally still carrying tanjiro, the ally was darkly lit and three figures had turned into the ally, they were clearly drunk from the way the first man acted. Muzan moved to the side of the ally to avoid them, the man not looking where he was going bumped into Muzan, he turned at glared at the drunk man, hiding tanjiro from the man's view.

"Watch where your going" the man slurred at Muzan
Muzan turned and quickly states "sorry, I have some where I need to be" and continued to walk down the ally, the drunk man didn't like this answer and , moved to grab his shoulder, "hang on" he shouts " you look like your about to fall over dead" This angered Muzan and he stilled. He comes to stand next to Muzan waiting for an answer, he turned and punched him, his body hitting the wall and instantly died, the second man came running over "you bastard!" Muzan turns his head to look at the man and shifts tanjiro so he's not facing him and kicks him, his body going flying over the roof of the houses, blood raining from the sky before the body lands on the floor with a loud crunching noise, coming from the bones breaking.

The last person, a young woman screams and falls backing into a wall, muzan turns and walks over to her, she screams again trying to move away from his approaching figure
"Does my complexion look terrible to you?"
"Does my face look pale to you? Do I look weak to you? Does it look like I haven't got long to live? Does it look like I'm close to death?" Questions Muzan staring down at the woman, his nail transforms into a claw as he pressed his finger into her skull, vains starting to appear on her face before her body starts to disfigure and turn into mush at Muzan's feet.

Tanjiro kept his face pressed into Muzan's blazer until he knew that Muzan had finished with the people, that had insulted him,

Muzan continued to walk leaving the corpses in the ally and turned the corner before shifting tanjiro so that he could see again. Tanjiro put his arms around Muzan and gave him a hug, " are we going home soon muan?" Asks tanjiro looking up towards Muzan, he looks down towards tanjiro, "yes we are, I just had to deal with some pests getting in the way" referring to the three humans he just killed. "Let's go home tanjiro"