demon hunt

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
I hope you all enjoy Christmas and since its Christmas day I've decided to update today as a present. I know its been a long time since the last update but with uni ive been super busy! I hope you enjoy the new chapter. 

Nakime opened a door that led out into an alleyway near the center of Tokyo, and Tanjiro hoped he would be able to find that demon again that his father hated. He was sure if he killed her father would be pleased. Quickly stepping out of the fortress he looked to see if anyone spotted him, he was in the clear sadly. It was always fun throwing people into nakimes fortress, as the doors close behind them and their distant screams of pain and terror. 

Navigating to the main street it seemed that the earlier commotion had settled down, he shifted nezuko's box so it was more comfortable on his back. Closing his eyes he sniffed the air, trying to draw out the female demon's scent. It was hard trying to pick it up in such a crowded area but finally he got it. Very faint, he could smell another demon too, a male, the scent was weird. It wasn't like the other demons it had a unique aura to it. He frowned at the scent. His father would be angry if he knew but another demon had been created without his blood. He followed the ascent down several roads and Alleyways leading to a brick wall. He was confused as it must have been a blood demon art. I wonder he said reaching out towards the wall his arm went through the illusion. He stepped towards the wall and stepped through the illusion. In front of him stood a large house. He grinned this is going to be easy he thought as he looked around someone stepped out the front door. it was the male demon he seemed angry it was not surprising considering he broke the illusion quite easily, tanjiro ran towards the demon and pulled out his Katana and quickly beheaded the demon running into the house. He soon found the female demon and just like her friend he quickly took off her head. "Too easy," stated tanjiro. How was it she was able to live so long while she was so weak.

He wandered back into the heart of the city idly looking around waiting for his crow to turn up so he could get on with his next mission, he didn't understand how these birds were so useful when they were so slow. Demon slayers have to be quick to save people and yet the messenger crows are so slow. When the water pillar showed up with the old crow that could hardly keep up at a walking pace and was so confused it got the messages wrong, he wondered how he manages to save people with such an old slow bird. It was stupid to think one of the best slayers depended on a old crow that needed help taking off. Tanjiro noticed a vendor selling ramen and decided to get some food while he waiting for the bird. His order was quickly served as he placed nezuko's box on the floor, giving a quick thank you to the vendor he began to eat. His crow finally arrived once he placed his empty bowl down. Quickly paying the vendor he place nezuko's box on his back and began running to his destination.

This mission seemed to be quite important as many of the slayers have disappeared after entering the woods, a powerful demon is lurking there and he needs to meet up with a group of slayers to kill the demon. He highly doubts its as strong as the crow said as many of the demons so far have been weak and pitiful, he was doing his father a service removing them since they were a complete waste of space. He didn't need to worry about the lower moons either since he trained with akaza, he was clearly stronger then them already and he was still human. They kept getting replaced however and this made father very angry since he gives out so much of his precious blood to them. He silently touches the small vile of blood kept round his neck. "Just in case something goes wrong" his father had said as he handed a vile to both him and nezuko. He was going to prove to his father that he could get the mission done! That he could be better then the lower moons and make his father proud, as they slaughter the demon slayers and make the organisation fall. Showing that they were no match to the demons, and that they are a far superior then weak humans.

He arrived at the forest 3 days later, looking at the trees in the distance it looked normal but he could smell the strong scent of blood and death. He sighed as he began to dive deeper into the wooded area. Searching for living slayers that have managed to survive the horror show so far was quite hard after walking for a few hours all he could find was half eaten corpses. This demon or demons obviously didn't like finishing their meals. Looking at the bodies closer he could see these lines carved into the  bodies some of them were completely diced up and left to rot in the darkest part of the woods were nobody would find them. What a pitiful way to die. All alone surrounded by corpses of your fallen comrades and the enemy that you sent to kill standing in front of you covered in their blood slowly stepping closer, with a evil twisted smile, he knows hes won the game as he steps towards you. His new victim coming straight to him. Its an easy game.

Tanjiro pokes one of the bodies, it was still slightly warm, a recent kill then. The demon will still be close by. Tanjiro slides nezuko's box off his back and allows her to come out since they are surrounded by corpses might as well let her eat and become stronger, since clearly this demon doesn't seem to grasp the concept of become more useful for his master. Tanjiro knows its a male by the scent left behind, male demons tends to smell more earthy while females tended to smell more floral. Following the trail of blood left behind it wasn't long before  he found the blood covered demon. A child, its not the first child sized demon hes found nezuko appeared as a toddler the first him he met her.

His skin is white, with red dots. His hair is light pink and bears resemblance to spider legs. The sclera of his eyes are red, while his irises are pale blue. His eyes are carved with the kanji Lower Rank 5.

Tanjiro sighed quietly his life was never easy and now he had to fight one of The Twelve Kizuki. The Lower Ranks have their numbers and ranks engraved only into one eye, whereas the Upper Ranks have their numbers in one eye and the kanji for "Upper Rank" in the other. It was an easy way to tell which demon was superior and which was the weakest link. While lower moon 5 was considerably strong he was no where near the strength of upper moon 1