fortress part 2

quick note before the start of the chapter, sorry for the long wait in an new chapter update I've been super busy and haven't been able to sit down and update but here it is finally! thank you to everyone who has been waiting. I've been receiving lots of comments on past chapters and i love reading through them all XD

It had finally calmed down in the fortress, it was nice to be back home it was strange

 having to travel up and down slaying demons. Tanjiro didn't care about the weaker demons; they were mostly failures to his father so he was helping his father to get rid of them. There was no point them around; they were disappointments.  There was something he had to speak to his father about, a strange demon watching the commotion. She smelt different from the rest of them demons and her eyes were different too they weren't cat-like. He decided he would speak to his father about it later, he wanted to spend time with his family before he had to go back. 

Tanjiro spotted akaza in the distance and decided he wanted to spend time with his brother. Akaza! Shouted tanjiro as he jogged over to the upper moon. Akaza turned towards tanjiro and smiled "hey tanjiro, how are you?" He asks "im alright" replied tanjiro "it's been a long time since ive seen you, how have you been? Anything interesting happens?"  Akaza tilts his head in thought before replying "i killed some weak demon slayers, it was too easy, they didn't have any fighting spirit at all! The demon slayers are losing their touch '' Tanjiro nodded at his reply it was true all the slayers he had met had been pitifully weak and embarrassing to work with. How can they say they were there to kill demons when they were either too weak or scared to do so. "I guess it's just the hashira that is worth fighting" Tanjiro replied, akazas smile widened "yes! It's always fun killing the hashira! They always put up a good fight!" 

"Where is koko?" Asks tanjiro deciding to change the topic. "I don't know, you know how he likes to do his own thing" replied akaza "oh okay i wanted to show him how i've improved with my sword" "i'm sure kokoshibou would be proud to see that you have improved" akaza stated noting tanjiro's dissapointment "thank you akaza" smiled tanjiro "do you know where father is?" " i think he is in his lab at the moment" 

"Thank you akaza" tanjiro bows to akaza before turning and making his way to his father's lab

Tanjiros father has been alive for a long time and has learned and studied a wide range of subjects, wanting to expand his range of knowledge. Science was his favourite subject since there were many possibilities he can create that could change himself or other demons, a new possibility that could eventually lead to being able to walk in the sun. It was evident that his father's upper moons are not getting anywhere in finding the blue spider lily. 

Tanjiro walked into the lab "father?" He soon spotted his father behind his desk working with his chemicals and decided to sit on the chair across the room and wait for his father to finish. After a couple of minutes his father had finished and looked up towards tanjiro. "Good evening tanjiro, why are you here?" 

Tanjiro silently stood up "good evening father, sorry for disturbing you. I just wanted to talk to you about a demon I saw" his father raised an eyebrow at this "what demon?" Tanjiro began to explain about the strange demon he saw, his father's face slowly went from pleasant to displeased the further he spoke of her. "She is still alive? Damn that woman who dares not follow her master!" Tanjiro keep quiet during this outburst, it's always best to be quiet when his fathers angry. Once a demon tried to reason with father when he was angry and he ended up dead within seconds of uttering the words. 

After a while his father had calmed down enough that tanjiro was brave enough to ask "who is she?" Hmm his father turned to him "her name is tamayo, shes a demin that managed to get out my control" tanjiros eyes widened at the information "tanjiro?" 

"Yes father" 

"if you ever see her again, kill her" 

"yes father" he replied 

"Her existance isnt needed anymore"

"Its almost time for you to go again"

"It seems so father" 

"Try nit to get into too much trouble" 

"I will try not father, but you know there are alot of idiots around" his father smirked at tanjiros remark " "thats true but what i meant was try not to get discovered, you dont know what could happend if the mission goes wrong" 

Tanjiro nodded at his fathers words and bowed silently. "I will be careful father" 

adventures of baby tanjiro On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara