Chapter 2 - The Fridge

Hope you like this chapter

Chapter 2 - The Fridge

Percy

I woke up staring at a blinding white ceiling, which connected to white walls. The white floor ran below the white bed I was lying on. It was all so white.

I hated it.

I look around and spot a door with a small, circular, glass window about eye level in it. I got up and stumble over to it. Gazing through it I see a panelled corridor with men with guns running up and down it.

Where am I? I tried to recall the events the brought me here but I only remember pain and sadness. I had a strange feeling of de javu as a searched through the grey fog of my memories.

I listed all the things I knew. My name is Perseus Jackson. I prefer to be called Percy. I am 16 years old...

Names floated around my head trying to unlock hidden memories. Nico. Thaila. Tyson. Gover. Sally. Leo. A-Anna-b-beth. She was important to me. Was she a friend? A foe? Something more?

I sat for what felt like hours deliberating this. I more a fought the cloud over my memories the more confused I got. Names like Hestia and Hades were going through my head. Greek gods, I thought. Why did I know this? Why did I seem to care?

I felt as if I was going insane.

I lay down on the bed and closed my eyes hoping sleep would bring me clarity. I was wrong.

I was standing in front of a pair of black obsidian doors, they were chained to the ground and seemed to be shaking. The pungent smell of sulphur ripped through my nose. The sound of growls and snarls hit my ears. I felt a sword in my hand. A girl with blond hair and shrewd grey eyes was staring at me. Who was this?

"Percy!" She yelled at me while raising her sword. I saw her cut the chain while I turned to fight of these beasts? running towards us. It was like I couldn't control my movements. They were predetermined by fate it seemed.

I heard a Ding! behind me and turned to see the doors open. I silver giant was fighting a colossal men who radiated power. The silver man was obviously losing. Monsters swarmed me and the girl. She dived into the doors and shouted at me to come. I replied, "Get in the elevator. I'll hold the button."

"Yeah right!" She smacked me. "You promised, Seaweed Brain. We would not get separated! Ever again!"

I woke up dripping with sweat and screamed, "ANNABETH!!"
What was that? A dream or a memory?

I studied the ceiling trying to remember the dream. The details. Her face.

Suddenly, the door slammed open a a team of soldiers came in. I stood up almost like a wasn't afraid. Almost.
"Come on, princess. Time to leave." One of them said. It didn't sound amusing to tell. It was like a memorised line that had lost it meaning over time.

I strode out but found soldiers surrounded me on all side. I felt a cold object pressed into my back and realised it was a gun. They lead me along endlessly, white corridors with cell doors on either side.

We seemed to zig zag through a maze of corridors before reaching a lift. The doors sprun open with a familiar Ding! and my dream camping running back to me. Why were we getting in a elevator? I felt a shove against my shoulder by a soldier that pushed me into the lift. They all surround me an a shell again but not before a saw them press the letter T on the panel.

T? What does that mean?

After a minute a elevator music, I was so tempted to dance around to "Hooked on a Feeling", we arrive at the floor. We enter a black corridor and I was so grateful that it was not white. The men push me down the long tunnel until we reach a steel door.

As they open the door I saw two chains hanging from the ceiling and two more attached two the ground. Scared as I finally realised what T meant.

Torture.

***

Feel kind of evil leaving it heard but hehe.

So what do you think.