Chapter 7 - Remember Them

Fair warning, this may not be how the story goes on TV or in the comics - basically Ward didn't get captured, Fitz is fine and healthy, Tony didn't blow up all his suits, (spoiler alert) Skye doesn't meet her father, the avengers know Fury is alive but no one else does and Coulson is head of SHIELD

Athena (Who expected that?)

It has been two and a half months since Camp Half Blood was destroyed and things on Olympus have become to Roman for my liking. Of the major gods only Poseidon, Artemis, Hestia, and I seem to remain fully Greek.

Poseidon has been wrapped in grief for over two months at the death of his only son and I wasn't much better about losing Annabeth.

Hestia was there to keep us sane, as she always is. But is always smiling like she knows something we don't, which is normally true if it comes to family or friends.

Artemis has been hiding for the last two months since the explosion and is occasionally seen running though the wild with her hunters.

Zeus hasn't been out of Roman mode since Thalia died, he is constantly worried that Jason is ok and trying to help him as only he and Piper survived from the seven.

Hades hasn't been out of the underworld since Nico's passing and currently the DOA Recording Studio is backed up as he has shut down the underworld. People still die they just don't go anywhere once they do.

Most of the others gods are flickering between versions but are more Roman as all the demigods are at Camp Jupiter while we rebuild Camp Half Blood.

I pace up and down my palace thinking about this when a nature spirit rushes into my room saying that the ceremony is about to start. It is for the dead demigods. We held it off as long as we could waiting for the miracle of their return. But it never came. They were dead. My little girl. Saviour of Olympus. Gone.

I had to act strong. I am not aloud to cry. I am a goddess. I will not cry. For I know the time for grieving has past.

Now it is time to say goodbye to the heroes.

To wish their stories well.

To not let them be forgotten

To not let them die in vain.

It is time to be better.

Fury (6 months after Percy joins Hydra)

I have finally found him. After four months of searching.

I used to only have to things. His alias, Cyclone, and that he is credited for over 250 deaths of SHIELD agents.

But know I have discovered him.

He is just a kid but with a dark past. He was accused of being a terrorist when he was twelve and his luck just seemed to have gotten worse since. He is presumed dead. But if know better than anyone, that means absolutely nothing. Especially considering not six months ago he was in The Fridge.

He has been spotted all over the globe. He is a Hydra assassin who only seems to kill SHIELD employees.

He is ruthless.

He is heartless.

He is Perseus Jackson.

He will no longer be a threat after tonight.

Please tell me what you think.

Sorry, I know it is a short chapter but I had to tie up lose ends.

Please comment who you think I should ship Percy with.
Percy/OC
Percy/PepperPotts
Percy/IronMan
Percy/Thor
Percy/Captain
Percy/BlackWidow
Percy/Hawkeye
Percy Forever Alone
Percy/God
Percy/Goddess
Percy/Hulk
Percy/AgentofSHIELDCharater