13 - Reactions

Sihyeon frowned as she watched her mother talking to the woman. Both of them getting very close over the past few weeks. Mia didn't think anything of it, only because all she cared about were here toys. But Sihyeon didn't like it one bit.

"Your daughter is glaring at me..." Miyeon whispered.

"She's harmless." Soyeon chuckled.

The two continued their conversation Sihyeon walking over to her mother and demanding up. Soyeon picked her up, settling her on her lap. She glared at the woman across the table, her eyes flicking colors as she held onto her mother's hands, forcing her to think of her mama.

"Sihyeon." Soyeon warned. She tensed at the tone of voice she was using. She looked up at her mother with puppy eyes, blinking a few times until she was set down on the floor again. "Go play with your sister." She whispered. "Nicely." She added.

"Okay.." She sighed.

Shizuha paced in the forest. She hated being pent up in the village so she wandered the woods. Her memories were flooding back to her, new ones every night. Until recently. She grabbed a hold of a tree branch, seeing a fresh memory. Soyeon talking with another person. Flirting almost. She was furious. A low growl erupted from her chest, she didn't know how she was connected to Soyeon, but she didn't want anyone near her.

"I'll kill them..." She growled. A new memory came to her mind... A scent one. It was new. But she could practically smell a new scent that didn't bother her. It was a honey smell that she felt connected to. "I'll find you..." She whispered before setting off to track the scent.

Soyeon ended up breaking things off, not feeling great about finding someone else. Sihyeon was happy, allowing her to visibly calm down more.

It was midnight, she sat in the living room with her laptop open. Catching up on missed work again. She had a small cup of coffee next to her when she heard a loud bang from outside. She immediately stood up, checking the window before going to the door. She released her scent, a more aggressive version of her scent filled the area. She let out a warning growl, her entire body still shaking.

She wasn't used to showing her dominance. Her entire life she was defended by Shizuha. And here she was, trying to actually be her classification. It wasn't until she heard a familiar growl in return her shaking stopped.

She peeked out of the window, seeing someone standing in the yard. She squinted, seeing the features... Shizuha.

"Shi-tan.." Soyeon whispered. She wanted to run out and engulf her in a hug, but she looked different... She couldn't risk her pups... She just couldn't. She fought the mental battle, wanting to go out and see if it was really her mate... But she couldn't... She couldn't just run out.. "Please react.." She whispered before releasing her normal scent. She watched though the glass. Seeing Shizuha calm slightly, walking towards the front door. Soyeon watched quietly, seeing her just as confused.

She raised her hand to knock, but stopped. She looked hurt and confused... She eventually knocked quietly, waiting for an answer. Soyeon stood near the door, waiting. She could hear her breathing...

"Who is it.." She asked quietly.

"It's..." Shizuha frowned. A whole year and a half she had gone by winter because she didn't know who she was. "Is this Soyeon's house?" She asked quietly.

"Who's asking." Soyeon felt the tears coming. She didn't know what to expect anymore.

"My name is Shizuha... I.. I have a mate I think. Her name is Soyeon.. Is she here?" She stumbled over her own words. Soyeon knew it was her. "Please tell me she's here.." She sniffed.

"She's here..." Soyeon whispered. "But how... how can I know it's you?"

Shizuha frowned, hearing the uncertainty in her voice. She released her scent, hoping it was enough. Soyeon cried silently, she knew it was Shizuha now. She opened the door slowly, seeing her mate standing there.

"Soyeon?" Shizuha asked quietly, her dark eyes meeting the blond's. "You're my mate.. right?" She asked.

"Yes..." she sniffed before engulfing her in a tight embrace. Shizuha's grip was strong on Soyeon, holding her close as if she were going to fall apart.

The next morning, Soyeon woke up, seeing her mate laying in the bed with her. She smiled when she heard the quiet purring coming from her mate. When she attempted to get out of her hold, Shizuha pulled her close,not wanting to let her go. She ended up rolling over, reaching for her phone.

Shizuha woke up to the sound of Soyeon talking, pulling her closer to her and nuzzled into her neck.

"No I can't. I'm so sorry. Mia and Sihyeon are really sick. I was up all night with them vomiting all over the place." She lied. "Thank you. I'll keep you updated." She hung up the phone, placing it back on the nightstand next to her.

"Who's Mia and Sihyeon?" Shizuha asked.

"Our pups." She sighed. " I have to check on them." She went to pull herself out of bed, pain running through her entire body. Especially on the left side of her neck.

"We have pups?" Shizuha gasped.

"Yes. Spawns of Satan." She chuckled.

Shizuha smiled, watching her mate leave the room to check on their pups. She still couldn't remember a lot, but felt a connection with Soyeon. She watched as her mate came back holding a toddler and a taller one behind her.

"Mommy..." the little one whimpered, gripping onto Soyeon's shirt. Her eyes widened at the sight of a stranger in the bed.

"It's okay. It's mama." Soyeon whispered.

"Mama!" Sihyeon giggled while lifting herself up onto the bed. She sat herself next to Shizuha, giggling and putting her hands on her face.

Soyeon watched as Sihyeon smiled, her eyes flicking different colors as she helped Shizuha remember.

"Mama." Sihyeon whispered, nuzzling her nose against Shizuha's.

"Mine." Shizuha pulled the pup close, snuggling her. Earning a giggle from Sihyeon. Soyeon couldn't help but smile at the two, placing Mia down on the bed with them. Shizuha immediately pulled her close too, sniffing the two of them. The two pups smelled identical to Soyeon, meaning they were hers. So she scented them herself as well. Letting the winter scent and honey scent blend together.

"Mama." Mia finally smiled at her.