Chapter 5: Youkai?!

-Timeskip to a few days-

It been a while since i first come to Keine's place. I work for her and live here with her, but i have my own room so don't think about "that". She is a good, beatiful lady. And it feels safe living here. But i need to get stronger so i think i will go back to that forest for some training....

-That night-

Me: Uhm.. Keine-san, i want to go into the forest because i need to do something tomorrow, i will prepare foods for the morning and clean the house after i get back...

Keine: No, you can't!! It dangerous going alone! What if something hurts you!- She says in worrying way.

You: Don't worry, i would be fine, besides, before i get here i was in the forest.

Keine: No! It still dangerous, there are youkai,etc...

Me: Please belive me, Keine-san.-I say making a poppy look.

Keine: ughhh.. Fine... But remember come back before lunch.

Me: Thanks, Keine-san.

Keine: And don't get yourself in danger!

You: Okay!

-Tomorrow-

It is just only 6 in the morning, but i already wake up and ready to get in the forest, like I said, i make some foods for Keine-san and myself before get going. Then i leave the Village and heading to the forest, i check my status board on the way.

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)
Hp: 130/130
Mp: 100/100
Race: Human
Class: None
Level: 5
Exp to next lvl: 230
Tittles: -The human chosen by God.
-None equipped.
Stats
Strength: 3
Magic: 0
Endurance: 3
Speed: 2
Sense: 1
Status point: 6
Tittles effect:
-The human chosen by God (Exp gain +50%, none poison can affect you)
Skills:
-Speed Buff lvl.2
-Knifes Master Lvl.1
-All seeing eyes
-A random ability?

"Huh? A random ability?"

[Yes, because you forget about the reward last time so I just leave it there]

"Ok.. So what's the ability?"

[According to the Player, your ability will be...]

New Skill Received.
Hand of the Emperor.

"

Well, let check it"

Hand of the Emperor lvl.MAX
You can move an object from far away, the size of the object will be larger the stronger the user is.
No Mp require.

"Oh... Let's try this skill"

I take out your iron dagger from my inventory (sorry for not metioned, but the inventory is just like in games, you can take stuff from inventory out of nowhere), try to use my new skill. The dagger is floating and flying the way you want.

"Wow, this skill is very useful, i will need this skill a lot"

"Now, to the status point..."

Hp: 140/140
Mp: 120/120
Status:
Strength: 4
Magic: 2
Endurance: 4
Speed: 3
Sense: 2

"Ok... It perfect now, let's go!"

I get to the forest at 7 in the morning. Looking around, I rest for a little.