Chapter 27: Imperishable Night (Part 1)

2 weeks passed simce then, but felt like it been several months, i spent NINE days going on training with Youmu, and learnt a lot about Danmaku and real fights as well. And thanks to that, my skills evolved!

Art of Daggers lvl. 1

Using only daggers as your main weapon, your skills have greatly improved, keep going on.

+10% Dagger's status when equipped.

+Daggers relative skills +1 level.

Youmu: Let start our training now. You're growing faster than i expected.

Ehhh, i want to finish the Demon Tower already. Only floor 40 now.

Level: 80

Me: Waitttt, can i have another break for like a week, i have some work to do.

Youmu: you took many break before, this time you won't pass again!

Me: Come on!!!!

Youmu: *sigh, but... isn't the moon is a bit weird today?

Then i look at the moon, it isn't as round as yesterday. In fact, instead of a full moon night, it's missing a small part. Thanks to my 120 sense, i can see it. The only thing can explain this is...

New Event

Solve the Incident

Reward: ??? Recipes book

Ring of the Darkness Lord

Difficulty: A+

Information: Instead of a full moon, the moon today is weird af, go find who is after this and kick their ass.

The second part of the event will be open when Player finish solving the incident.

Welp, i got used to this, everytime something is weird, it must be an incident.

The Player must be in a party to do this event.

Wut. What the fuck. This is stupid.

As i was thinking, Yuyuko-sama walks out with a plate full of dango. She always hungry, eh? Hope she doesn't know what i am thinking now. Then she look at the moon with sharp eyes, before turn to us and said.

Yuyuko: Welp, guess you two have to investigate this new incident tonight. Yup, both of you.

Youmu: Understood, i will get on my way now.

And then Youmu looks at me.

Youmu: We got an incident to solve tonight, Y/N. But before that, remember to follow the danmaku rules.

Me: Got it.

Youmu Konpaku wants to join your party.

I accept it, because the System told me to, and because i want to see her status as well. It will be like really high right?

Name: Youmu Konpaku

Level: 130

Race: Human/Phantom

Class: Swordswoman