Chapter 10: S-Rank Dungeon?

I get back to the Human Village, lucky that Kein isn't angry at me. She told me that Yukari told her all the thing. She just worrying about me when the red mist appeared.

Now she know everything... can't hide anything from her now....

She then tell me to prepare dinner and then we eat together. After dinner, i feel so tired so that i have a sleep soon.

-The next day-

It is now morning, i get outside the village and do the daily mission as usual. Remember the last mission, i prepare myself some potions first.

You can only have 10 potions at a time.

"Real shjt..."

I need to get used to this soon...

I check my inventory, noticing the Box of Demons. I take it out, using All-seeing eyes to check it.

Box of Demons
The box from the demons, open it for random things.

"Let just try it"

Im a curious person after all. I open the box, it gives me a key that looks demonic.

Dungeon Key

Rank: S
A key use to get into Dungeon: Demon Castle, use it anywhere.

A rank S dungeon? The hell? The last time was rank D!!

But... maybe i can have a try, i still have the Heartstone i didn't use in the last dungeon.

I still didn't earn today daily mission's reward. If anything dangerous happens, i can escape soon.

"Let give it a try then"

Wait, i still need to upgrade my stats from the last mission, i have 40 stats points now.

Status
Strength: 65
Magic: 15
Endurance: 40
Speed: 42
Sense: 21

I then use the key, a blue portal opens. I get in the portal, the place changes from a green hill to a burning place, with flame everywhere.

And a giant black 3 heads dog is standing right there and looking at me, infront of a castle.

Cerberus, Hell's gate keeper lvl 55

As expected of a S-rank monster, but this guy is weaker than Patchouli, and i have "The Wolf Hunter" tittle too, so i have a chance.