Chapter 26

???'s POV

Open my eyes, i realized that im flowing, everything is so red here... You can also says it's a red void. I suddenly remember my previous life... I was a killer caught by some cops, and finally, be executed.

So if i gather all the informations, i must be in hell. This is how hell looks like, damn boring. Red void only? No fire? Oh man, if i killed more people, would hell become better than this?

"Soul No. 106388 is the chosen one."

"Huh? What was that voice?"- I thought.

I look around to find where is it, but all i still can see is just red void. Oh well, must be my imagination. I keep thinking about how long do i need to stay here.

"The chosen one will gain System"

"Who's that?" - I asked.

This is the second time i heard this voice, so it wouldn't be my imaginations.

"System" - That mysterious voice answered.

System, that kind of some weird name. But if i am the only one here...

"Are you the one who brought me here, System?" - I asked again with my arm crossed.

"So you aren't that stupid, heh? And yes, you can say i am who brought you here"

"We, actually" - Another voice said, this time i can clearly heard it from behind me.

I turned around, and saw a red, crimson haired, wearing a weird short black T-shirt that says "Welcome Hell", and a short skirt in many colors. She also have a necklace, some chains connecting her necklace with three small planets, i think?

I was about to asked her, but...

"My name is Hecatia Lapislazuli" - She speak up first.

"And my name is..."

"@#$%&"

I was shocked at first, but immediately returned to my normal expression.

"You aren't that much suprised, huh?"

I want to ask how did he know my name but I decide to stay silent, since this "System" is dangerous, my instincts telling me that. And she, "Hecatia Lapislazuli" is even more dangerous.

"Doesn't matter, i will give you all informations you need"

Suddenly, i feel pain in my head. But it isn't that much to be noticed about.
And i can feel a lot informations going into my head.

...

...

..

.

Y/N's POV

I keep running , with many danmakus behind me, they're all shoot by a green hair lady holding an umbrella.

There! The escape, if i can jump out of here then i'll be safe! I tried to jump out of the place, but got blocked by a mysterious wall, then fell down, and touched the ground. I got hit by a big danmaku and my health instantly went down.

HP: 1520/2790

It damn hurt... I have physical damage reduce but to danmaku and magic... But what was that blocking me? Can it be once again, the system?

[Player] cannot escape until punishment mission is finish.

Time left: 5:20

Yuuka: You're quite strong for a human. I wonder if you are the guy in that newspaper the tengu gave me?

Whooops, i'm so popular that i am in a newspaper? Mah gawd.... But now i need to somehow take much time as possible, or i'll be dead.

Me: Oh? Which newspaper? Can i see it?

Yuuka: Not until you're dead.

OH SHJT!

She throw a punch right at me, i dodge it, using my high sense and speed, i think? But it doesn't stop here, she kick me right in the gut.

Physical Damage Reduce: 47%

Body Enhanced lvl 4
Enemies attacks deal 25% less damage to you.

I throw my punch at her, but got block instantly... Just how strong is this woman... This is insane, she's stronger than any boss i met, but "Baruka's Dagger", "Knight Killer" and "Rasaka's Dagger" are floating behind her, ready to attack.

Hand of the Emperor.

If the System want to punish me, i will play with its! I will fight her myself! I swing my hand, the three daggers fly towards her with tremendous speed. And as expected, she easily blocked all of it.

Yuuka: That's all the trick you have?

"Baruka's Dagger" appears in my hand, i decide to use everything i have to take down her, if i lose in a punishment mission, then how can i beat a S-rank dungeon?!

Bloodlust Lvl 3

Vital Strike Lvl 6

Speed Buff Lvl 8

I use all of my force to stab her, but the dagger stopped right at her chest, bleeding a little but cannot go deeper. I feel like i did some damage, but not enough. This is... the feeling of death.

GAH!

HP: 1320/2720

Just with one punch, she took half of my health already. This is bad, this is damn bad... I need to recover my HP soon if i don't want t- GAH!! A kick straigth to my back, sent me to the ground. I can't feel my back anymore.

Cough! Cough!

This is terrifying... She is just so stupidly strong. I take out a HP potion to heal myself, but the pain is so painful that i dropped it. That woman, no...

Yuuka Kazami Lvl ???

She step on my HP potion and break it, but at least... I did it.

Time Left: 00:00:10

Yuuka: Fufu, i hope you can come here once again, Y/N L/N.

But how she know that I-!?

Punishment Mission Completed

Rewards: 4 Status Points

Teleporting...

-Hakugyokurou-

Oof....

I got sent to the bed in my room, at least System didn't lie that i will be sent back here. But that woman... I will surely got her next time. For now, i will finish "Demon's Castle" first. We will meet again, Yuuka Kazami.

-------------------------------------------------------

halp.