Chapter 19: PCB Incident (2)

We arrived in the Netherworld, the land where ghosts and phantoms reside after death, the sky is a little dark here.

Marisa: So this is the Netherworld...

Infront of us, there are very long stairs.

Me: We have to walk on all of this?

Marisa: Yare yare daze...

And we walk up the stairs, halfway there, i asked myself why don't we just fly to reach the top...but that doesn't last long.

Marisa told me she has a friend really good at solving incident, but she is too lazy to do this now. (Reimu, obviously) Marisa said she will introduce her friend to me, although i knew her already in the past life.

When we reach the top, we saw a girl has short silver hair worn in a bob cut, and bright red eyes. She wears a dark green and white dress, and a black ribbon tied off-center in her hair.

Youmu Konpaku lvl 70

Ah yes, of course, lvl 70, in expected of a stage 5 boss and stage 6 mini boss

Youmu: This is the Netherworld, a place where ghosts reside. Humans should better return to their living world.

Marisa: Give it up! You half-human half-ghost! I know all the plans you all concocted! Now give the spring back! Oh and... Feel free to resist. I love doing things by force!

Cocky as always, eh?

Youmu: Heh...to imagine human can say something like that, you are certainly not that Hakurei shrine, who might you be?

Marisa: I'm Marisa Kirisame, an ordinary magician!

Me: I'm Y/N L/N, an outsider, i'm here to stop this incident with her.

I maybeeee can fight Youmu on my own, and will fight her alone for more exp. Just figured out i get less exp if i defeat enemies with someone when i go with Sakuya and Marisa, like (-20% exp). Seriously, not gonna waste this much exp.

Youmu: An outsider? What an outsider even doing here? Get back to your place before you get eating by youkais.

And that's line gonna make you regret. I will defeat you, dare to mock me?

Me: Uh.. Marisa, i will take care of her myself. So please go ahead and fight the one who really causes this.

Yes, i'm not gonna even fight a stage 6 boss lvl 80, too hard for now.

Marisa: Ehhhhh? But i'm really into this.

Me: Pleasee!

*Poppy mode: on*

Marisa: Eh...okay then...

Works every time, i knew it.

Youmu: A human, and even an outsider? How are you gonna take me alone then...?