Chapter 12: Class Changing (2)

The door open, inside is completely dark. Even with my high sense, all i can see is around 4-5 meters.

The moment i walk in the room.

Flareeee~

The torches inside the room lit up at the same time, light the area.

I can't let my guard down. I watch carefully and walk slowly. In the both side of the room are pillars, and at the end of the room is a throne.

This remind me of the throne of a king. But the size is completely different.

After i walked inside the room, the door behind me close with a loud sound.

It was in my expectations, i keep walking.

"I can feel a strong presence"

When i walk close to the throne, a red armor comes out after a pillar, walks to me slowly.

Walk... walk and walk.

Stop.

The thing stopped and face me.

Blood-red commander Igris Lvl 60

The boss of the dungeon. A long name he has, isn't it?

This is a knight, with a red armor. The armor is kind of like the previous knights i fought. But unlike them, this guy is much faster and stronger.

And the helmet is unlike any other knights, the top of its have red hair tied back, looks like a ponytail.

"Does this guy have eyes?"

In his helmet, there are 2 points of light at the place where it is eyes belongs to.

...

"Dagger won't effect, right?'

I raise my fists, ready to fight. Looks like if i want to get my class, i have to defeat this guy.

....

Igris looking at me, suddenly takes off his cape.

"Huh?"

It doesn't stop at that. Igris takes out a long sword and 2 daggers, throw them away.

After that, the monster raise his fists, facing me.

...

(This mother fu--er?)

Is he mocking me? He's gonna fight me without them?

I am mad now, but i can't show it out.

"Come at me, you damn armor"

As i say that, the armor rush at me, he's so fast! He must have the strength above 80 to move with that armor.

Igris aim its knee at me.

But i lean back and dodge it.

(Too fast!!)

I quickly regain my balance, Igris, unlike the other knights whose lost their balance after the slash, turning back at me.

But i did a kick before he can turn back.

Bang!!

My kick was blocked by its arm.

"No way.."

Im suprised. But when my feet still haven't landed yet. Igris throw a punch to me.

By instinct, i block it with my arms, but can't stop the shock. I got thrown into a wall.

"What..."

But before i can even react, Igris give me another punch. I give back a punch too, our fists clash.