Chapter 16: The fight between 2 army.

3 days have passed, i bought a campfire and a tent on the first day to rest.

Of course i bought it from the shop.

I told them to wait me here while i do something, but just to be sure. I made 2 of my shadow knights to get into the fairies shadow to protect them.

Then i leave the place, and go somewhere else to do my daily mission.

While doing it, i an watching the ice bears.

I had keep an eye on them for 3 days.

The ice bears keep going to the same direction.

"There!"

Not one, or two, but a lot of ice bear caves is there. In each cave, i can sense there are some ice bears.

The bears saw me, and i can even feel their hungry.

Now, infront of my eyes, the bears getting out of the caves, and coming to me.

There are at least more than 30 bears.

I've been waiting for this moment, the bears are good exp bottles for me.

And one more thing.

"Arises"

From the darkness, the shadow units appears. The shadows are gathering around me.

"You know what to do?"

"Go"

Right after that, the black knights run to the ice bears, ready to fight.

-Somewhere else-

*Yukari POV*

It been 3 weeks since the fairies and he disapered. I don't think this is a coincident, he must somehow take the fairies with him.

"I can't even know where did he go, being an old hag is hard..."

-Somewhere else-

*Nobody POV*

Cirno: I'm boring. Hey! Daiyousei, let's go somewhere else to play!

Daiyousei: B-but mister said d-don't leave this place or it'll be dangerous...

Cirno: Don't wozzy, becuz eye em da str9ngest!

-Back to our boi-

*My POV*

The ice bears are stronger than my knights, with just a swing, the knights turn into dark smoke.

"They're weaker than the ice bears"

The dark smoke gathered, then reformed into its original shape.

"Oh shjt"

So they can regenerate? No matter how many times they die?

But the MP.

MP: 1530/1780

They do can regenerate, but the MP costs is too much.

Still worth it.

Knowing that their attacks is useless, the bears panic.

And while the knights attacking the bears, the dark soccerers done casting their fireball.

Kaboom!!!

The fireballs from the soccerers's hands explode here and there. The dark knights can regenerate, but the ice bears is on fire.

"Kuwaaa!!" (this is the ice bears noise)

The dark knights continue attacking, with slash and stab on the bears.