Chapter 20: PCB Incident (3)

Marisa: Oi, oi! Y/N, what was that??

After i defeated Youmu, Marisa instantly appears behind me to ask about "what was that"?

Me: What do you mean?

Marisa: Your speed, of course! It just too fast for a human. Tell me, how did you do it?

Well then... How do i explain...?

While i'm still thinking how to explain, someone behind us speaks.

??: Ara ara, Youmu lost already?

Youmu: I'm..sorry.. Yuyuko-sama...

We look behind, and see a girl with maroom eyes, short wavy pink hair and surrounded by several small formless phantoms. She wears a light blue and white kimono and a blue mob cap.

 She wears a light blue and white kimono and a blue mob cap

Yuyuko Saigyouji lvl 85.

Now this is the real threat...

I manage to beat Youmu using Godspeed, but it is still in cooldown now.

Godspeed in cooldown: 00:57:29

And i don't think my shadows are able to handle this...

Yuyuko: Ara ara, welcome to the Netherworld. What's your name?

Uh...this introducing making me boring.

Marisa: I am Marisa Kirisame, an ordinary magician! You must be the one who causing this, i will stop you there!

Me: My name is Y/N, someone who wants to be strong and enjoy this life.

Really, i can't say that line twice...it's embarrassing...well, most people will find it embarrassing too, right?

Yuyuko: Is that so? I'm sorry that i can't stop, it's almost finish, why don't you just watch then?

Marisa: Well then, i will force you to stop!

Marisa gets on her broom, and fly towards Yuyuko.

Marisa: Stay out of this, Y/N. I will take care of her-ze.

Me: Wait!

But she doesn't listens to me, and just coming straight to Yuyuko.

Fine then...

Yuyuko starts to shoot her danmaku bullets, in shape of butterflies.

Like they said, danmaku is about beautiful...and it is so beatiful, the pink butterflies are everywhere...

Me: Marisa!!

More and more danmaku bullets shooting, blue, pink,...they're everywhere.

I can't reach to Marisa at this distance. So i will try this.

"Hand of the Emperor"

I use it on Marisa's broom, and make it turns back to me. Marisa suprised because of that, and fell down.