Chapter 15: C-Rank Dungeon??

-Tomorrow-

I got to the forest again, Keine-san told me to. She said some of the youkais are attacking the villagers, so she needs me to eliminate them.

-Forest-

Now i can use my new shadow ability.

I think, 10 knights from my shadow comes out. They're all in a black armor, waiting me to give them order.

"Go eliminate the youkais that are attacking the humans"

As i said that, they go on other directions, and a few mins later...

You slain wolf youkai
You slain fox youkai
...
...
...

Wow, this works better than i thought. The knights are just strong. Glad that i chose this class.

Something i can make sure is... I can't take shadows from youkais, because they just fade away after i killed them, there is no body left to extract shadow.

-30 mins later-

Maybe it is enough... I don't want everuone to notice the shadows.

The knights turn into shadows, and from other directions, they merge into mine.

"Well, let's get back."

On the sky, a mysterious girl with black wings and a camera.

??: Haha, this is gonna be a big new!

-Timeskip-

Did the daily mission as usual, and on the way to the SDM.

After the class mission, i have many status points now...

I will upgrade the stats to make it balance, since i need all of it.

Here's my current status:

Strength: 141

Magic: 71

Endurace: 102

Speed: 70

Sense: 72

I will balance my stats soon, i think i get too much on my strength.

And i check my new tittle too.

The one who overcame adversity
Effect: With every 1% HP lose, your stats increases by 1%

This is really useful, the tittle "The Beast Hunter" is good for beast, but with the monsters that aren't beast? The new tittle will help me.

But i can only equip 2 tittles at once, so i think right now i will replace "The Beast Hunter" with "The one who overcame adversity"

Another day of hard-working...

--------------------------

And with that, everyday... I do my daily mission and come to the SDM for training. I have a really good relationship to them now.

I sometimes play with Flandre too...

Remilia and Sakuya treat me very well.

Marisa often comes here to "borrow" some books, i stop her a few times from doing that. We get some conversations and become friends.