Chapter XIV

You and Rey have big smiles plastered on your faces. You've just come back from training and after a bit of making out as well. You know you have to make up properly tonight and celebrate your return but first, you need to get dinner. The two of you are starving and you both get rather cranky when you don't eat enough or properly. Looking back, you have no idea how you and Rey survived on Jakku with the rations you were given. Unkar Plutt was a right hoarder and upright jerk.

You both get dinner at the canteen with Finn and Poe who are happy to see you back on your feet. You turn to Rey where she gives you a nod and you tell them you're a Gray Jedi. They nearly choke on their food but you explain to them that there's nothing to be afraid of. They bombard you with questions so you start from the beginning as you did with Rey and answer any questions they have left. They say that they're not completely surprised since they did see you as someone who could wield a lightsaber but they're glad you feel comfortable enough telling them. Rey is proud of you as usual and you know you couldn't have done it without her support.

Dinner consists of Finn and Poe talking to you about the ways of the Gray Jedi and you teaching them how different it is from the Dark and Light Side. They're both fascinated as is Rey. You tell them the basics and answer every question they throw at you. You're happy to talk about who you are and how the Gray Jedi Code works. You strongly believe that the Gray Jedi are the only ones who can truly bring balance to the Force and you also believe that there is not enough knowledge about the Gray Jedi so you're more than happy to share it with others.

Unbeknown to you, Rey is totally ogling you, absolutely adoring you at this point in time because she loves watching you talk about something you're so passionate about. She more often than not ends up blocking out everything and just focusing on you. You speak with such passion and knowledge that it entices her and does things to her in more ways than one. You end up talking for hours about the Gray Jedi to your friends and before you know it, everyone has left the canteen except for you, Rey, Finn, and Poe.

"Come on, Stars," Rey concludes. "Let's go to bed. It's getting late."

"So it is."

You say goodnight to Finn and Poe then lace your fingers with Rey's as you make your way back to your quarters. You plan to bathe as soon as you enter but Rey has another idea. Locking the door behind you, Rey gently slams you against the wall and peppers your face, neck, and lips with kisses.

"Oh, Stars, I've missed you," she breathes.

You instantly smile at the pet name. You remember when Rey first started calling you that. It wasn't long after you began dating that she gave you that name. You instantly loved it and you still do. Rey frequently reminds you of how you are her stars, her sun, the planets that surround her, and everything else and it reinforces just how in love with her you are.

"I can tell," you chuckle and she tuts at you. "I've missed you, too, honey."

Rey hums against your lips then proceeds to disrobe you.

"Is this how we're making up?" You smirk.

"Yes."

You and Rey don't fight a lot but you're a couple so fighting is inevitable but you haven't fought this severely before and the harsher the fight, the greater making up is and to you and Rey, there is no better way to make up than to be intimate. 

You kiss each other passionately yet tenderly, making quick work of your garments the best you can without ripping them. You've missed each other lots so you don't want to waste any more time.

"You never did tell me why your eyes were yellow," says Rey.

"Really? You wanna know right now?" You laugh.