Burning A House Down

Kakashi's idea of a good time don't usually end well for others.

Also, Sakura deserves all the love for being able to put up with her ridiculous teammates.
_______________________________________

Once upon a time, Kakashi was just your (not) average ninja serving his village. Killing people here, stabbing people there, the usual.

But one day, the wise (and senile) Sandaime gave him an important mission: to guide the future generation down the path of shinobi and make them better than their predecessors.

With great reluctance (that isn't even fake), Kakashi (reluctantly) accepted his duty to become the shepard and guide these lost little lambs (to slaughter).

Yet every lambs that came his way was unworthy of the knowledge he desires (and has no intention) to give and so he turned them away.

For months he sent the lambs back to their mothers and prays (to Kushina-san) that he will (never) be given the chance to pass his knowledge.

(Un)Fortunately, his (real) prayers were (not) answered.

Which is how he ended up sitting in front of three little children cutely growling and making threats at him from their tied-up position. Naruto was the loudest which is unsurprising since Foxes tend to be very vocal, followed by Sakura who surprisingly had a very creative imagination and also a very dirty mouth unbefitting of someone with a Rabbit mask while Sasuke just glowered and hissed at him like the little Cat he is.

All in all, Kakashi had a not-so-terrible day today.

"So, my little gremlins~ what did we learn today?"

"That you are a fucking asshole." Sakura spat out venomously.

"That your traps sucks!" Naruto shouted loudly and sticks his tongue out.

Sasuke just continued glowering and hissing at him.

Kakashi wiped a fake tear away. "Look at you three finally thinking the same thing." he fake-sniffed. "Look at how much you've grown."

"We just met yesterday," Sakura ground out through gritted teeth.

"And look at how much you've grown!" Kakashi said again.

Another round of threats and insults and growls were once again hurled at him and Kakashi just sat there and soaked it up happily.

So what if he got a little petty when Sandaime said he can't fail them? If he has to suffer them, then they have to suffer him too. Now it's a lose-lose situation and everyone will suffer as much as he does.

By the time the sun was high enough, his three little genins had tired out and are now slumped against the log they were tied to.

"Sensei~ I'm hungry~" Naruto complained.

Well, most of them were tired out.

"Now, now, Naruto. You know the rules. You didn't manage to run away from me so no lunch for you." he reminds him.

Naruto makes a face at that. "It's not fair! You're a Dog! Of course you'll find us easily!" he whined.