Breaking The Limit

Either Kakashi forgets they're literally children or he's actually an asshole who enjoys the suffering of others.

They lean towards Kakashi being an asshole
_______________________________________

"So~? How was your day~?" Kakashi asked innocently as if he wasn't there to see it. He smiled down at his kids, his face mask pulled down just enough to expose his lips.

"We hate you," Sakura moaned tiredly, an arm covering her eyes so she won't be able to see the smug look on Kakashi's stupid face. "Hate you so much."

"A white-haired demon," Naruto muttered clearly enough to be understood despite being face-down on the ground. While he's not feeling as drained as his teammates thanks to a certain fox, the constant need for him to think of new traps and ways to make it better took a toll on his mind.

Sasuke, as eloquent as ever, just showed a middle finger to Kakashi, his arms shaking with effort to stay up long enough to convey how done he is with Kakashi's bullshit.

Their whole body ached from the constant running they've been doing all over the village trying to complete the ridiculous amount of D-rank tasks that Kakashi had somehow got his hands on. It took them almost all day to finally finish it all.

The only reason why it even took them that long to complete them was because of the fact that a certain silver-haired bastard kept trying to sabotage and screw up their effort at every mission. Every. Single. One.

Kakashi, that fucking twat, didn't even show an ounce of sympathy towards them.

"Looks like we did a good job on our first mission day," Kakashi continued happily, earning a withering glare from Sakura and a loud sound of protest from the still face-down Naruto. Sasuke just continued giving him the finger.

When the three genins got home, they didn't even bother to change their clothes before they went to bed and passed out from sheer exhaustion.

The next morning, they were rudely woken up by a splash of cold water being dumped on them so violently. When they realised that they're actually on the training grounds instead of their bed, they screamed so loud, it startled not only the animals in the vicinity, but also some shinobis who were near enough to hear them.

Kakashi just smiled as they continued screaming and hurling curses at him, not really bothered by the volume thanks to the ear plugs he's wearing.

After a quick sparring match that ended with both a bruised pride and a bruised body for the genins, they once again had to complete a ridiculous amount of D-rank missions while trying their hardest to not strangle their sensei as he continued being a nuisance.

They did come close to burning him though when Sasuke set some forest on fire by 'accident'.

This cycle continued for five whole days before they finally snapped. With zero fucks to give and a can-do attitude from Naruto, they declared war on Kakashi, to which the jounin joyfully accepts.

On that day, all of Konoha residents - both civilians and shinobis alike - witnessed the biggest, loudest and very destructive game of tag between three screaming children and a laughing man. In fact, the damage they caused as a result from their 'game' nearly caused the Sandaime to die of a heart attack. Thankfully, one of the Anbus on duty was able to calm him down before he actually did.

Unbeknownst to the four of them, that incident became the first stepping stone for Team 7's rise to infamy.

It would also be the start of the many legends that will come to surround them.