|1|

I know there is a lot of Larry Stylinson books but i made one.

Don't judge me😂💘

This book involves depression, some self harm, sexual scenes and thoughts, and cursing☺️

Its kind of weird because all my stories involve that..... whateverr
__________________________

[Harrys pov]

"Harry you have to get up and go to this interview." Zayn's voice groans as he shakes me, slowly waking me up.

"It's not like I'm gonna be accepted." i grunt, rubbing my eyes with my sweater paws. I just want to go back to sleep.

"You don't know that, the last time you tried to get a job was five months ago."

"Ugh, fine." i mutter, lightly pushing him out of my way and going do my morning things since i know he wouldn't leave me alone if i didn't get up.

>>

"Well you look fine." he compliments, winking at me from the table.

"Shut up." i blush, looking down to make sure my suit isn't messed up. i put on my best suit for my job as a music editor, i know it doesn't sound like fun but i love it.

I said my goodbyes to my roommate and hurried to my car since i was running late. Oh god i hope they don't notice.

>>

"Mr.Styles?" A young receptionist calls me from behind her desk, she looked around my age which was 26. she giggled at my last name. how immature.

"Yes." i hum, pulling on a smile as I walk over to her.

"Mr.Tomlinson will see you now." She replies, blushing from saying his name.

Is he an attractive person?

He sounds like one. Tomlinson.

I asked her to lead me to his office and she was more than willing to so we walked down a long -very long, jesus, long- hallway. she stopped at a glass office, inside was a man. his back was faced towards the glass but i could see him.

That ass.

"Oh." i gasp, fixing my tie.

"I know, right." she whispers, giving him one last glance before scurrying off to her desk.

I popped in a piece of gum and quickly chewed before knocking on the glass doors. He jumped up at the sound, placing a hand on his chest and laughing before inviting me in.

"Hi, I'm sorry i scared you." i smile, making sure to pop out my dimples.

He looked at me, examining my whole body from head to toe. His blue eyes looked strange as he scanned me, like he was shocked almost.

"Mr.Tomlinson?" I pulled him from his daze and he blushed, motioning me to take a seat.

"You must be Mr.Styles." his soft voice said. Geez for a tough looking guy he sounds so soft.

I nodded my head, not trusting my voice as he says my name. We all had the British accent but his just sent a weird feeling down my spine.

"And you would like the position for music editor?" He smoothly says, tilting his head a little to the side like a kitten would.

"Yes, Sir." i grin, finally gaining my confidence back.

"Why would you like that position?" He questions, folding his arms against his chest as he lays back into his leather seat.

"I like the way music sounds, i guess. the way it harmonizes, and the way that it could be changed in many ways to become a perfect beat." I answered, feeling a bit surprised at myself. That had to be the most professional thing i have ever sounded in a while.

Knowing me i just would have said,'i like it duh'. but i want to be serious, a part of me wants to stay here.

"Well it seems like you got the job, Mr.Styles." he grins, i notice that he has these crinkles in his eyes when he smiles. which is cute, especially on him.

"Thank you, um when do i start?"

"You can start on Monday at 10." he said, getting up from his chair.

I follow him out the door, every now-and-then getting a glimpse at his behind. I couldn't help but notice the height difference as well. He was up to my shoulders but he walked as if he was a million feet tall.

"Good Bye, Mr.Tomlinson." i wave at him as i pass by the receptionist desk. He replicates with another smile, causing me to blush slightly.

"See you on Monday." The woman behind the desk chirps, i wave back at her and head to my car.

God can it be Monday already.
___________________________

WHAT DO YOU THINKK??