|17|

Double update because why not

(Louis pov)

"Daddy!" Luke screamed as he hugged my legs tightly. I gave him a smile as he giggled and squeezed his hold around me.

"I have things to do." she said in between the loud chewing of her gum.

I furrowed my eyebrows as i looked at her in disbelief, then looking at our surroundings since i had stepped out into the hallway so she couldn't see Harry.

"So do I," i retorted. "I have a job, Eleanor." I say in the nicest way possible, I don't want Luke thinking something is wrong.

"I will be back later calm your balls." she waved off as she turned away, leaving me with Luke.

I breathed hard as i watched her walk away in those annoying flip flops, looking down at Luke and tickling him lightly because his face had grown serious while she disappeared around the corner.

I stopped tickling him and brought him inside, "Hi." i cheerfully said, lowering down to his level and wiggling his stuffed penguin.

"I missed you, Daddy." his soft voice chimes as he hugs my neck, kissing my cheek repeatedly.

"I missed you to, Lukey." I bring him over to the living room and lock eyes with Harry. His smirk fell and he grew nervous, i can tell by how he quickly picked himself up and onto couch.

"Luke, i want you to meet someone important to Daddy, okay?" i turn him to face Harry which caused a smile to grow on his face. He wiggled from my arms quickly and ran over to him only to stop a few steps away from him.

"Hi." He chirped, his blue eyes scanning Harry from head to toe. Holding his small hand out which brought a grin to my face.

"Hi Luke, I'm Harry." His low voice greets him, shaking his small hand.

"Harry, do you hit Daddy?" Luke questioned making me furrow my eyebrows and instantly hurry over to them. "Because the guys that mommy brings over hurt her. They say that they are playing but she doesn't look happy."

Those words leaving his lips surprised me. Harry worriedly looked at me, then back at Luke.

"Luke, have these guys ever hurt you?" I seriously ask, taking a seat on the couch to pull him into my lap. He looks down and nods, grabbing onto his penguin harder.

"Show Daddy, please?" i softly asked. He lifted his shirt and there were little fading bruises and a burn mark on his side. I clenched my jaw and lowered his shirt. i pick him up and bring him to my room, telling Harry i'll be right back.

I laid him down on his bed since he looked tired, tucking him under the sheets. I made sure to stay until he fell asleep which was fairly quickly, returning back to Harry to sat next to him, rubbing at my eyes from the rising tears.

"He looks a lot like you." Harry states to try and change the subject. I smiled, agreeing with him. He had all of my traits except for my nose; he was like a mini me.

"It's okay." he whispered as a broken sob left mu lips, pulling me into his hold, only for me to cling at his shirt while i sobbed into his chest. I hate seeing my son hurt but now i have something against her to keep him.

>>

"Harry come play with me." Luke squealed, jumping in his seat while his blue eyes shined at the curly haired man.

Harry ran over to him and played hungry hippos with him. They played for hours until around midnight when Eleanor came to retrieve him.

"Eleanor, i need to talk to you." I sternly said as Luke was packing up with Harry. I'm glad that the two of them get along so well.

"What?" She growled as i pulled her outside my door. She crossed her arms over her chest in annoyance and her brown eyes glared at me.

"I saw what happened to his stomach and if there is something else like that again i am taking your ass to court. Do you understand?" I seethed with a clenched jaw, watching as her eyes widened and she swallowed the lump in her throat. Her arms swung down to lay limply by her sides.

"Yes, Louis." She softly said, her gaze falling down to her shoes since i was hovering above her slightly with a hard expression.

Luke came out soon after that, giving me a hug and a kiss before leaving with his mother.

"That was fun." Harry yawned, his nose crinkling in such a cute way that made me awe at the sight. He was so handsome.

"i'm glad you like him." i breathe, taking his hand on the way to my room so we could go to bed.

"He's cute." he chuckles, flopping down onto the sheets only to knock out within seconds.