|6|

EARLY UPDATE BECAUSE ITS MY BIRTHDAY💘

"Harry get up." Zayn shakes me as i slowly wake up.

"What." i grunt.

"Mr.hot-stuff is here."

"What? Stop calling him that." i laugh deeply since my voice was still sleep soaked.

"Go see." he chuckles, tugging me out of bed towards the window. there he was, leaning against his car on his phone waiting for me.

I quickly took a shower and changed into a grey sweatshirt with my black sweatpants, it was my day off so i could be super comfy.

"What are you doing here?" i gush as i walk over to him barefoot.

"Since today is Sunday, and your day off i wanted to take you out again."

"How many times are you going to do this?" i laugh, taking his hand and leading him inside my apartment building.

"As many as i can in one week." he flirts, "Getting tired of me already?"

"Never, but i kinda want to stay inside today since its going to rain. i don't really like the rain honestly I'm kind of scared of it." I bring him inside our little home and close the door behind him.

"Okay." he smiles, i finally glance at him and he was wearing a green hoodie and black pair of jeans. his hair wasn't up and styled professionally it was down, looking more comfy. i liked this version of him.

>>

We watched movies all day, anything that would make us laugh.

It was around 11:00 at night when he sighed and said he had to go.

"Just warning you I'm going to be in meetings all day tomorrow so i will be in a really crappy attitude." he said before getting on his tip toes and kissing my forehead.

"Okay, i will stay away from you then." i frown, "It's going to be hard though."

He hugs me tightly before walking down the hallway, swaying his hips more than usual.

"Hey, stop that!" i shout causing him to lightly laugh and get into the elevator.

>>

*next day*

"Hey, i actually never got your name." i happily say to the receptionist as a bunch of men in suits were passing by. They were glancing at me like i wasn't good enough to work here which i didn't need. I think i did get her name butbi just forgot it to be honest.

"Abby." she blushes, batting her eyelashes at me.

"Well its nice to get your name, Abby." I flirt, sending a wink at her before walking away to my office. The phone began to ring as soon as i walked in and i quickly answered.

"Mr.styles speaking." i say very monotone. I didn't want to sound to cheer full if it wasn't Louis.

"Can you please come up to the meeting room please?" Louis asks me, sounding official.

"Yes, Sir." i smile, attempting to fix the problem with my pants before i go inside the room. I walked inside and it was very noisy. Louis motioned for me to sit next to him with a blank expression.

"I need you to show them what you've been up to." He mumbles into my ear.

"Damn, i gotta go get it then." i sigh, bolting out of the room and quickly running back. i took my seat next to him again, breathing heavily. Dammit.
i forgot to take my pill again.

"Lets get started men." A bald man with hair only on the sides calls out. the room went completely silent with everyone looking at him.

"Is a Mr.styles here?" He asks.

I raise my hand, his eyes darting towards me. he looks at me strangely, "Interesting last name." he laughs. God its like high school all over again.

"Please show us what you have been doing in that little office of yours."

I play the disc in the cd player, it was completely finished. Liam and I just sat there all week figuring out small things to make it better. i thought it was really good.

A few people nodded their heads to the beats while he just sat there with his eyes closed.

"That wasn't what i expected. Spending at least six hours a day in that room for a week and a half should have gave you time to make it at least good." He nods his head in disagreement.

The hell. That was good. i worked really hard on that.

He took it out of the player and threw it away in the nearby trashcan. i was actually about to cry right there but i didn't. i just bit the inside of my cheek really hard. Hard enough that a metallic taste filled my mouth.

"Be right back." I mumbled to Louis. he looked at me with worry filled in his eyes and i just gave him a small reassuring smile.

I slowly walked to the bathroom, not even caring if i was missing that stupid ass meeting. he should have chose Liam. he could probably stand their judgement. I cant.

I rinsed out my mouth, being startled as someone enters the bathroom. its Louis.

"Are you okay?" He strokes my cheek with his thumb, making me feel better.

"Yeah, that just really.."

"I know, my first year here that man picked on me so much. It's nothing really, that disc was really good though." he looks at my lips, making me forget that i just bit my cheek harshly. "Hey what happened?" He brings my bottom lip between his fingers.

They must be red.

"I had to stop myself from saying something to him." i breathe.

"That's my harry." he smiles, placing a kiss on my lips. He pulls away and i whimper for him.

"Sorry but we gotta go back."

I grunted as he followed me out the door, and into that room again.

"Mr.Styles." the man calls me, "I have a mission for you personally."

"Yes, Sir?" I walk over to him, bending over so i could tease Louis.

"I am going to give you a song, this is only for you, not Captain Buzzcut do you hear me?" He asks, he must be referring to Liam. "You make this song fit for all ages and i will make sure your first year here isn't that hard, deal?"

"Deal." i shake his hand, smiling to myself.

I have to work super hard on this if i want to actually fit in here.