|29|

*Couple of months later*

(Harrys pov)

"Im nervous!" Zayn shouted as he was fixing up his tie to his amazing suit.

"I am too but I'm so glad we are doing this." i smiled, fixing my hair. We were having a double wedding.

I know that sounds ridiculous but i want this memory for when I'm fat and old.

"Harry, you look amazing." Louis cooed. i snapped my head towards him and shooed him out, blushing as his words echoed through my head.

"Ten more minutes guys!" Liam shouted, i wanted Liam here because he was my friend and i thought he would love to be here. As soon as the words slipped my mouth he lit up and planned my honeymoon. Which is weird...

"Oh god," i repeated, checking my breath to make sure I'm still minty.

>>

The music over filled the small little garden as me and Zayn made our way to the alter. We walked arm and arm, both holding one red rose. I looked up at louis and he was already tearing up. Niall was crying too as he saw Zayn walk closer; it was cute.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the love of these four men." The preacher started.

As he was talking i only focused at Louis, his hair was put up perfectly like it always is and he was in an all black suit. He nodded his head for me to pay attention when he noticed and I complied.

"Place the rings on each others fingers." He happily commanded. I did as told and so did Zayn. We all said our "I do's" and when said, we kissed our groom.

I kissed him slowly, taking in his scent and every detail of his plump lips. They were soft and tasted like candy and his mouth was sweet like a lollipop.

Liam stood up and clapped for us, shouting a couple of "Oh yeahs" and "I'm so happy for you all."

I blushed as i pulled away from him, covering my mouth as i laughed.

"I love you, Harry." he mumbled into my ear, taking my hand and walking down the aisle next to me.

"I love you too, Lou." i gushed, pushing open the doors and walking out as a married man.

>>

"You know, i haven't met your family yet." Louis randomly said as we were eating ice cream at that same parlor we went to just months earlier.

"Do we have to ruin the moment? We literally just got married." i motion with my finger.

"Yeah but Harry, just give them another chance." He pleaded to which i sighed. i haven't talked to them in ten years. What would i say? 'Hey I'm coming over with my new husband, by the way I'm still gay'

I pulled out my phone and typing in that number i surprisingly remember. It rang shortly and it was answered.

"Harry," my mother happily said, "I have missed you son."

"I've missed you too," i tried to say as happily as i could, clenching my jaw to stop myself from saying the wrong thing. "Uh, i was wondering if i could come over today. Maybe for dinner."

"Yes!" She chirped, "i will invite Gemma, be over by seven."

"Mom, I'm bringing someone with me." I added, entwining our fingers with my free hand.

"Who is she?"

I rolled my eyes. "He is named Louis Tomlinson and he is very special to me. If you don't understand that then we wont be comin-"