|15|

He came over around 1:00 and i still gave him the cold shoulder.

"Fine Harry okay," he groaned, "I went out with him because i was being nice. I don't even want to be with him; i want you. I have wanted you since i saw you walk into my office. why cant you see that?" He loudly said, making me shake.

"Because Louis i don't deserve you! Im such a terrible person and i don't deserve you. I want to be good for you and be secret but i want to hold your hand in public, i want to kiss you, and go on dates without having to worry about if people will see us." i screamed, feeling a tear drip down my cheek.

"Im in love with you, Harry." He blurted out, kissing me passionately. His hands caressed my jaw tenderly and his soft lips moved carefully against mine.

"I love you too." i said, resting my forehead against his while looking deeply into his eyes.

"Because i love you, I'm going to do this for you." he mumbled, pulling away only to take out his phone. Before i knew it he was calling Ashton, putting it on speaker for me to hear.

"Hey, Louis." His Australian accent chirped.

It made me want to throw up the way he sounded so excited.

"Hey Ashton, i just wanted to tell you that before me and you go anywhere else, i am not interested in you that way." His eyes were focused on mine the whole time.

"Oh." Ashton said not sounding as happy as before. A sick smile spread on my face because that asshole has been too close to my Louis and now he's getting shot down.

"I hope this wont effect our work." Louis politely said, "Goodbye." As soon as he hung up, my lips were attached to his. My arms wrapped around his neck to bring him closer as our mouths moved in sync once again.

I wanted to kiss him all day. Not only because of what he just did but his lips tasted like peppermint tea. I turned my head to deepen the kiss but he pulled away with his hands on each side of my neck. He had a soft smile on his face and his cheeks were flushed a light pink.

"What do you want to do about us though?" He questioned, looking at me through his dilated blue eyes

"I don't know but i want to figure it out later. Right now i want what we did last night." I mumbled while biting my lip.

"I have twenty minutes." He stated and i quickly jump onto his waist while his hands went to hold me by my thighs. I locked my ankled behind his back and peppered his cheeks and neck with kisses which he reciprocated.

"I want to ride you."

"Yes, please." He breathed before placing me on the bed and pressing himself against my clothed bum.

>>

"Hey Zayn, can you bring over a couple of clothes for me?" i asked into the phone as i wandered around Louis' apartment. He had already left to go back to work so i was left alone again.

"Okay, just text me the address." He informed me. He came over thirty minutes later with three large suitcases probably filled with clothes.

"Uh, Zayn, i said a couple." i chuckle as Niall places them in a pile.

"Why have a couple when you can have them all." he smiled, motioning towards the suitcases. "Don't worry, i packed all your stuff."

"Are you kicking me out?" i laughed harder as i realized he actually was. Louis and I haven't talked about me moving in. I haven't even thought about this. Shit.

"Stay in touch." he shouted as he and Niall ran down the hallway.

Well then.

I called Louis as soon as they were gone around the corner because i didn't want it to look like i just moved in without asking.

"Hey Louis, can i-" i started but he cut me off, "Move in? Yep. Zayn already called and asked." i could hear a light laugh on the other line and i blushed.

"Well see you later i guess." i yawned into the phone, my hand going to cover my mouth even if i was alone.

"Bye." He said before hanging up.

I placed my phone down onto the night table and since i had nothing else to do, I closed my eyes and drifted into a deep sleep quite quickly.

*Dream*

"I know your little secret, Styles." Ashton screams as he steps closer to me. A cocky expression flashed over his features as he pushed me into a corner of a blank room.

"And what is that?" I nervously asked, my forehead drenched in sweat from nervousness.

"That you are fucking the boss."

"Thats not true, you do know that right?"

His smile grew wider as he showed me the pictures on his phone which were all of me and Louis holding hands and kissing during moments that i thought we were completely alone.

"What do you want, Irwin." I spat through gritted teeth. My jaw was clenched tight and my green orbs burned at him while he tapped at his chin in thought.

"For you two to break up and for him to be mine."

"Never!" I bellowed, shrinking back into the corner when he suddenly became taller than me.

"Then i guess he is just going to have to go to jail." he happily sang. I looked around only to see two police officers appear.

"No! No! Please Ashton, don't." I begged but he didn't listen. And then we were outside where i had to watch as they took Louis away and put him into the backseat of their car.

*End of dream*

I shot up gasping for air, Louis quickly came to my side. "Its okay, Harry." He reassuringly said as he cuddled into my side. "Just go back to sleep, you have to go to work tomorrow." With that he simply rubbed my back in calming circles until i hesitantly fell asleep once again.