|22|

(Louis pov)

It's been a couple of days since Mr.Lee asked me if i was having a relationship with a co-worker and of course i lied.

I sighed as i walked into the building, remembering that today was Harrys day off. I think he was having his friend over, which i don't mind as long as they are good to Luke.

"Hey Mr.Tomlinson," Abby waves to me to which i wave back. I went straight to my office, hopefully no one asks me to do a thing.

"Louis, i need to ask you a question." Mr.Lee said as he entered, taking a seat in the chair in front of my desk.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and ran my shaky fingers through my hair. Harry did it this morning so i was worried that it looked bad. It probably looks better than when i do it though.

"Yes sir?" I gulp.

"Why did your son ask for Harry the other night?"

I froze, "he has been here a couple of times and i've asked Mr.Styles to watch him numerous times. They have really connected." I mentally pat myself on the back for that.

"Oh, well i was just wondering...has Mr.Styles been giving you any troubles?" He raised an eyebrow and leaned against the palm of his hand as it was resting on the arm of chair.

"No sir, not at all." I smile, but in my pants... That reminds me i really want to fuck him right now. To hear that deep voice of his scream my name through those long lips.

"Excellent." He grins, getting up. "I shall see you later for that meeting." With that he leaves and i let go of the air i was holding.

(Harrys pov)

"You two are always together!" I shouted as Niall followed Zayn into the apartment.

"I really like him." Zayn whispered to me, blushing as he held onto his hand tightly.

"Luke, you remember Zayn right?" I ask as I turn to the small boy causing him to smile.

"He has coloring on his arms." He chirped, making me burst out in laughter.

Niall literally fell out of his chair as he laughed loudly, repeating "he's got coloring on his arms."

I introduced Niall to him once he calmed down and Luke made fun of his strong accent; he also made fun of Zayn's high hair.

We all got along great, playing around and watching movies until we all fell asleep. It was around 6:00 when the door bell rang. i yawned as i slowly got up and answered it, wiping at my tired eyes.

I swung it open and my eyes went wide as i saw a head of curls and large dimples smiling at me.

"Ashton, what are you doing here?" I shockingly ask, stepping outside and closing the door behind me. I frown as i hear the door lock and curse under my breath.

"Why are you at Mr.Tomlinson's apartment, Harry?" He smirked, crossing his arms over his chest proudly.

"Im baby sitting." i yawned again, "why are you here?"

"Mr.Lee told me to check his place and i found you so..." His smile widened as he begins to walk away.

"Wait, Ashton." i gasp, grabbing his arm before tugging him lightly towards me. "What do you want for this information to disappear?"

"I want you to do my work for a month
-i mean everything- and get me coffee for two weeks." he demands.

I roll my eyes at the immature request and shake my head. "Fine" i sighed, breathing heavily.

"Then this never happened." He sweetly said, walking away with a pep to his step. My face held an annoyed yet shocked expression for a couple of seconds before i registered what just happened.

I shrugged and knocked on the door only to only stand out here for a few seconds because Zayn let me in. We both went back to bed and passed out on the bed with Niall and Luke.