|18|

(Harrys pov)

Louis has been fighting for his son for three weeks now and he was always stressed out. He yelled at Abby just yesterday because she forgot to tell him about a couple of papers he needed to sign.

I have been avoiding him because i don't want to get yelled at. I'm too sweet for that.

It was my day off so I'm hanging out with Zayn and Niall. we were sitting at the bar that Niall worked at, gulping down beers at 3:00 in the afternoon.

Zayn was in the middle of telling this really funny story when i saw a familiar face walk into the bar.

"Zayn, can you hold on a second?" I faintly said, holding my finger up and stood to my feet and he looks where i was headed.

"Are you out of your mind?!" i spit towards Eleanor, motioning to Luke awkwardly sitting next to her.

"As long as he doesn't drink anything he's fine." she slurs, rolling her brown eyes. She's already drunk? Why the fuck is she still drinking?

"Luke come with me." I commanded, holding my hand out and he cheers up, running over to me. i held him in my arms and rested him on my hip, giving her a harsh look before returning back to Zayn and Niall.

"Who's this cutie?" Zayn happily shouts as he plays with Luke's hand. A wide smile was spread on his face which reminded me that he was great with kids.

The small boy blushed and cuddled into my neck, "His name is Luke." I hum, bouncing him on my knee. "Freaking idiot brought a kid to a bar." i clench my jaw, checking on Luke while i have him.

There was a new bruise on his back, i gasped and pulled out my phone. I handed Luke to Zayn, he played with Zayn as i called Louis.

"Hey," he tiredly said.

"Louis. I'm at a bar right now, right, and guess who's here? Eleanor! She brought Luke with her and-"

"Is he okay?" he frantically asks, his tone picking up quickly.

"Yes but Louis, he has a new bruise on his back." i brush my finger against his cheek and he giggles. I notice how he has the same eye crinkles as Louis which makes me giggle as well.

"Im going over there right now, what's it called?" I could hear him walking while still on the phone with me.

"Crystal seas its a sports bar." I reply pull Luke back into my lap as i see he's getting tired. Louis hung up, which means he's probably on his way.

The door opened ten minutes later and i saw him; he looked angry. He grabbed her harshly by her arm and dragged her outside.

Zayn turned and talked to Niall while i rubbed Luke's back until he fell asleep. Eleanor came back inside with red puffy eye. Louis looked at me and motioned for me to go to him.

"Zayn, i had a lot of fun, bye Niall." i hug him with one arm since Luke was now asleep on my shoulder before meeting Louis outside. I placed Luke in his car seat and got into the passenger side, turning towards Louis to hear about what had just happened.

"After tomorrow, Luke is mine." He smiles, entwining our fingers.