|14|

"Stand up." he sternly said as he enters the room in nothing but his boxers. I blushed as i jumped off his desk, covering myself up with my hands.

"You don't have to hide." he snapped as he bit his lip, eyeing my body. I moved my hands, shivering as the cold air hits me.

He had his hands behind his back but he reached behind me to place something on the desk. I turned to look at what it was but i was stopped when i felt his hands on my skin.

He placed his hand on my jaw line, tilting my head a bit for more access. His mouth soon moved to suck harshly on my jaw, making me moan loudly. "Please dont sto-"

His hand swung back and then he spanked me quickly with five hard swats, "No talking unless i tell you to. Do you understand?"

"Y-Yes, S-Sir." i whisper, gazing into his lust filled eyes. He pulled my waist into his, my hands making their way to his hair. he spun he around, pressing his bulge into me.

I spotted what he had placed on the desk which was a bottle of lube and a condom.

"Do you still want me to fuck you against this desk?" His angelic voice spat making my insides scream. God he was so hot. And just the height difference between us made me harder because even though he was shorter; he was much more dominant.

"Yes." i moaned as he bit on my ear. I laid my upper half against the desk and pushed my hips out, waiting for him.

Something hit the floor and his warm hands ran against my thighs. I shut my eyes at his light touches that almost tickled my skin. He grabbed the two objects and without looking, I could hear the tearing of the condom wrapper and then the pumps from the bottle to probably apply some of his member. A gasp left my lips as i felt him lining himself against my entrance.

"I'm going to make your pretty little ass mine." he growled before pushing into me quickly.

>>

I groaned as i woke up with a large pain on my lower half. I felt around in his bed to find an empty place.

"Louis?" I called out, looking around with furrowed eyebrows to see no one.

"Im in the kitchen!" he shouts over the sound of sizzling.

I get up, pulling on a pair of boxers and a sweater. I wobbled over to him with a dimpled smile, noticing how he was only in briefs. I hugged him from behind, kissing his neck softly.

"Last night was the best." i said into his ear as i rested my head against his shoulder lazily.

"We went pretty hard, are you in pain?"

"Yes," i blushed, sitting on the counter but immediately regretting it. he stepped away from the pan and handed me a bottle of pain pills almost as if he was prepared for me to wake up in pain and find my way towards him.

"Oh and here," he hands me an orange bottle with my name labeled on it. i took the orange bottles pill with a frown, showing him my tongue to prove that i swallowed it.

He handed me a plate with bacon and little pancakes which i quickly ate and placed it into the sink.

"I really liked last night, though." he said while drinking his coffee. His blue eyes looked at me as i swung my legs childishly.

"I did too." i giggled, pulling the hem on my boxers to avoid looking into his intense eyes.

"Im sorry to say this but i have to go to work. I promise you if Ashton does anything i will tell you okay." he quickly says, placing a kiss on my nose before walking away.

"You said that the last time, then you went to lunch and dinner with him." I said more to myself but unfortunately he heard, causing him to stop in his tracks and turn back around on his heel.

He crossed his arms over his chest before saying, "Excuse me?" Raising his eyebrows in an expecting way.

I repeated what i had said but louder since i knew he would push it if i kept denying that i had said it which made him clench his jaw. "I see your point."

With that, he made his way towards his room but i trailed after him, taking a seat on the bed.

"Can you please just at least tell him that you aren't interested in front of me? Just for me to get rid of this feeling." I begged with pleading eyes. I know i sounded like a middle school boy but he wasn't making an effort to tell the bloke that he was taken!

He rolled his eyes as he was putting on his white dress shirt, his attention going from me to his now ringing phone. I jumped up to answer it before him, looking at the screen only to scoff.

"Why is he calling your phone?" I snapped, showing him his phone.

"I gave him my number so if he was having any problems at work he could tell me straight forward so his messages wouldn't get buried in many others. A Lot of people call me, Harry." He exhaled in annoyance, freezing from getting dressed to watch me as i declined the call.

"Fine, whatever." i sighed, dropping his phone on his bed and heading into the bathroom.

Am i over exaggerating?

No. he went on pretty much three dates with him, and then the fact that apparently 'nothing' happened. By the time i got out of the shower he was already gone, leaving only a note on the table.

Im coming back during my lunch break.

Great.

___________________________

Comment your opinion if harry is over reacting or not😬