|11|

"So how was lunch with the boss?" Abby asked Ashton, wiggling her eyebrows. That reminds me i completely forgot to ask him about that.

"He took me to this coffee place right, and then we talked about random stuff. Keep this between us three but he seems a little flirty." Ashton leans in, "But it's cute though."

I gritted my teeth at that.
why the fuck am i still standing here?

"Why are you three just standing here." Louis asked, appearing from no where with an expression on his face like he was waiting for a response.

Ashton scurried off, and Abby went back to work. Leaving only him and I.

"Mr.Styles? Do we have a problem?" He questioned, raising his eyebrows at me.

"Im already done." i snap, "It gets boring being in there."

"If its so boring then why don't you quit?" He tests, taking a step closer to me causing me to swallow the lump in my throat.

I remained silent and a smile rises up on his face, "Exactly. Go back to your office." And he walks away before i could answer.

Whats up his ass?

My phone buzzed in my pocket but i ignored it, going back to that stupid little room to do my "work". It vibrated again and i aggressively pull it out.

-Did you take your pill this morning?

Why is everyone so damn interested in whether or not i took my pill? Its my pill.

To Louis: No.

-I'm going to let your attitude slip because you look good today but never again.

To Louis: I'm sorry

-It's okay, you cant control it.

"Hey Harry, i got a question for ya." ashton chirps, pulling me away from texting my boyfriend.

"Yeah?"

"Should i ask Mr.Tomlinson out to lunch?" He questions, fiddling with his fingers as he waits for my answer.

"Uh no. It's inappropriate, you guys work together." i quickly say.

"True." he smiles, "Thanks."

>>

I didn't see louis around during my lunch break so i just shrugged it off and went to that coffee shop. i was waiting in line when i heard a familiar laugh, i looked towards the tables and saw both of them sitting at a booth.

Jealousy boiled over me. It could just be my emotions going all over the place but i do not care right now. i ordered my coffee and casually glanced at their table, accidentally bumping into someone due to me not pausing attention leading me spilling some of my drink on them.

"Oh god, i'm sorry." i gasp, grabbing napkins to wipe at his shirt repeatedly only to hear a light laugh.

"It's alright." his soft voice said, revealing an accent similar to Ashton's.

"I just ruined your shirt." i laugh, motioning towards the stain. I looked at him and i have to say he was a little attractive. He was a blonde with soft blue eyes and a black lip piercing. he was taller than me, surprisingly since I'm like 5'11".

"Im Luke." he greets, holding his hand out for me to shake. I smiled at the formal gesture and took it, blushing at the way his fingers incased over mine.

"I'm Harry." I respond, looking at my watch only to sigh at the time. "Sorry Luke, but i have to go. See you around some time." i wave, leaving the shop.

That boy didn't look a day over 18; he looked incredibly young. My phone vibrated making me jump. I checked it only to see it was a text from louis.

-What was that?

I rolled my eyes. he can not be a hypocrite right now.

To Louis: i accidentally bumped into him. So what? You were off having lunch with fucking Ashton so you can't say anything.

He didn't answer after that, causing me to scoff.

To louis: exactly.

>>

I went home and took a nap again, I'm always tired.

There wasn't a knock at the door like there usually was at this time. He didn't come today; which made me somewhat sad. I know it was my fault but i still want to at least know where he is.

I decided to call him because i kind of drank a lot. Zayn and Niall were off doing whatever while i was here drunk dialing my boyfriend.

"What." his soft voice said to me, sounding frustrated. I can never take him serious with the pitch of his voice.

"W-Where are you ri-right now?" I slurred.

"Are you drunk?" He said, sounding surprised. I said i didn't like drinking but i do it when I'm sad. "I thought you didn't like drinking."

"I only do it when I'm sad." i hiccuped, "Where are you?"

Before he could answer i heard Ashton's voice in the background, bringing that anger from earlier back out.

"Harry, before you say anything-" I hung up quickly because i don't want to hear his excuses.

I got up, stumbling over to my bathroom and searching for the thing i needed most. My blade.

I found it within seconds and took off my pants, stepping into the tub. i placed it on my thighs, whimpering as i went deeper then i have before.

I didn't want to waste time even though every drunk minute felt like hours. This was a sick habit of mine that i really wish i could stop but its not like life is giving me any reasons not to.

I went harder on myself, my mind repeatedly telling me that i deserved it and since i was so drunk at the moment: i believed it. I felt fine for a few moments until my vision was beginning to get blurry and my head was spinning. I rested against the tiled bathroom wall as i watched my legs be decorated with crimson tears.

"Zayn!" i scream once i realized that the bleeding wasn't stopping like usual. I messed up this time. he ran into the bathroom since i forgot to close the door which was actually good now because i don't think i would have to strength to crawl from the bath to the door. I raise my head slightly to see him dashing beside me.

"Dammit Harry." he breathed, grabbing my jeans that were laying on the ground and tying it around my leg tightly to stop the blood flow. "Niall call an ambulance!" he shouts.

I laid my head back onto the tile once again and began to close my eyes.

"No! Harry! Stay with me okay, let's stay with Zayn. Say it with me 'stay with Zayn'." he worriedly said, shaking my head frantically to keep me awake.

"Stay with Zayn." i lazily repeated until men were running into the bathroom and lifting me onto a gurney. My head rolled to the side and my eyes were fighting to close as my hands hung loosely from the side of the gurney.

"Keep saying it, Harry!" he calls out, following behind them.

"Stay with Zayn." i cried, covering my face as tears fell down my cheeks.