Prison

This is before the dorm system

Izuku POV
After I woke up I did my regular routine shower, brush my teeth, and get dressed then I headed of to U.A after getting into the school and walking into the classroom everyone had stopped talking and were looking at me with killer intent then Uraraka said with venom in her voice and tears running down her face.

Uraraka: What are you doing here you traitor.

I was confused and then she pushed me to the floor while crying and yelling at me then Aizawa wrapped me up with his scarf and the other teachers and staff had walked in then nezu came up to me and said.

Nezu: Izuku Midoryia last night you were caught on security tapes showing that you had stolen information about your classmates quirks you are expelled and under arrest.

I was stunned and shocked by this accusation then I said.

Izuku: That wasn't me I was framed you have to believe me I was asleep by then.

Then I saw Allmight walking up at me the. He looking down at me without his usual smile and said.

Allmight: I'm taking back what's mine you obviously are not a real hero.

Then he took a piece of my hair and ate it then I felt One For All slowly fading from me he just took the power I had worked hard for then they had dragged me from the classroom to the roof where a plane was waiting for me while looking back I could see that Aizawa knew I was innocent he just didn't speak I could understand that then while still looking back at them I said.

Izuku: When I come back don't expect for my forgiveness almost all of you are dead to me now.

With those words spoken they had hauled me to the plane and then we took of to a high security prison where the teachers and the principal had placed me in then the two guards had spoken to me.

Guard 1: What is a kid like you doing here.

Izuku: was was framed for a crime I didn't commit.

They looked at each other for awhile then one of them started nodding then the first one said.

Guard 1: We believe you kid my buddy here has a truth quirk we'll protect you in here're best we can in here.

Then I felt hope after they spoke those words to me maybe I will be able to survive here after all but I later learned I was wrong.

Week 1
Nothing had really happen but those two guards had kept their word and had protected me when they could.

Week 2
The other prisoners had noticed the special treatment I had been getting from the guards but I chose to ignore them and continued eating my lunch slop.

Week 4
After a few weeks some prisoners had competed me one of them was holding a shiv and they cut an X mark on my forehead some guards had heard me then taken me to the infirmary and the doctor in there said that the X mark on my forehead would be a scar.

Week 5
After everything that has happen from these few weeks I had curled up in a ball and cried in my cell while the prisoners near me heard hearing me and mocking me then I started to fall asleep and in my dreams it seemed like I was in a Japanese traditional styled house while looking straight at another person, he was wearing a sleeping mask on his forehead he had dark black hair and was also wearing a white tee blue baggy pants with a jacket tied to his hips and wearing red combat boots (don't know if they are regular boots or combat) then he suddenly said.

Mysterious Guy: Hey there kids let's talk for a minute maybe awhile depends.

Well there it is and remember this my first fanfic so please comment your opinions on it also if you can or would please give me ideas and also share this and like keep resting this and I know this seems like a regular betrayal story and in later chapters it would still seem like a regular one but its not and things will start to change and thanks to lunadebest12 basically encouraging me to write this and also ___LifeLessWeeb___ cause that you also helped me gain self confidence to make this and that's it.