Izuku's Fate And U.A

Judges Booth
No-Ones POC
Judge Q: Sssoooo..... what are we gonna do with him.

We see Izuku pushing his face up against the glass looking at the meeting inside.

Judge P: I think we should kick him out he broke the rules.

Judge R: Your just mad because he took out your fighter.

Judge Q: I think he should stay even more since he could be the key.

Judge P: But what will all the other participants think about us getting rid of the rules for one person.

Judge O: Then why don't we make him do something and if he can't do it he won't be let back into the tournament.

Judge R: I have an idea he has make the weakest one of us fall to the ground and if he does than he's back in the tournament.

Judge P: So who's going up against him.

They all looked at judge Q.

Judge Q: Im not the weakest.

Judge P: Too bad your going against him.

They all went outside if the room too see Izuku on the ground sleeping with his mask on they woke him up saying.

Judge Q: So you will be let back into the tournament if your able to make me fall to the ground.

Izuku: Can't I fight the blonde one.

Judge Q: Are you sure I'm stronger than him.

Izuku: Ok.

Judge P: You'll have to wait we have to tell the announcer to postpone the current match.

After they said that they left Izuku then started to explore the facility he then saw a giant door then entered he then saw a man tied up Izuku not noticing him he then went inside a cabinet grabbed a fruit ate it and was about to leave until the old men finally spoke up.

Old man: Where are you going and how did you eat the divine pellet.

Izuku: I have no idea what you are talking about.

Old man: (he really doesn't know) we'll could you help me get out of here you can just use that computer.

Izuku: Sorry I don't know the password but I'll get help.

Izuku then leaves with the old man saying.

Old man: What a nice young man (and he must be special to be able to open the door)

Izuku was about to go to the ring and after ask for help about the old man but then a man with a x scar and slick black hair with two pieces of hair standing up he then asked Izuku.

Man: Are you Izuku Midoryia.

Izuku: Yes and who are you.

Mujin: My name is Mujin Park and do you know a man named Tae-Jin Jin.

Izuku: Sorry but I don't know who that's is.

Mujin couldn't hurt him because how honestly and quickly he answered he also muttered to himself "so honest" he was also metaphorically hit by guilt.

Izuku: Also there is a man who is tied up inside a big door could you let him out.

Mujin then smiles then says "sure" and he starts to walk towards the door then Izuku makes a mad dash to the stage feeling slightly sick.

Ring

Announcer: Hello folks the match with Arata and seungcheol has been postponed but instead we have the beast Izuku is back and he'll be able to join the tournament again if he is able to make Judge Q fall when he comes.

Akia: Where are you Izuku.

Mujin POV
Mujin: WOW he actually got in.

Old man: Hey Mujin.

Mujin: Hello Bongchim Nah of the six.

Ring
Judge P: He has 4 minutes left.

Judge O: Should we postpone it.

Judge P: No the people who got disqualified would get mad.

Judge Q: It's obvious that he got scared and ran away not like a blame him.

Before he could go on we see Izuku running into the ring barely on time.

Announcer: Since the wait time is over the match will start now.

Mujin POV
Mujin: So how was he.

Bongchim: Nice boy but he ate a divine peer and it looks like it hasn't effected him much.

Mujin: He ate it.

Ring
Judge Q then tries to punch Izuku but he dives and pulls off his glasses saying "I don't like to fight people with glasses".

He then puts his foot behind him and pushes him down winning the match which shocks the announcer then the crowd starts yelling.

Crowd 1: This is stage.

Crowd 2: Your not even trying.

The Judge Q gets up the punches him he then tried to punch him again but Izuku uses hoe-grab then uses top spinning kick and then kicks Q down.

Mujin POV
Mujin then releases Bongchim from the restraints and they start to fight Bongchim starts using needles and throwing them at Mujin while he dodges them, they then start running while Bongchim draws a star in the air and Mujin makes a cross in the air they then throw them at each other Bongchim then appears behind him and thrusts his arm through his chest but that Mujin was an afterimage and the real one grabs Bongchims hand after awhile Bongchim says "you've gotten better"

Ring
Q then stands up and says.

Q: This is fun your pretty good.

A crowd memeber then checks his limiter and sees Qs GP as 2500 we also see Izuku's heart turning green then behind Q shows a clown then Q charges at him in a quick motion while both of the judges say "dammit Q" after they said that Q got behind Izuku multiple cuts appeared on him and he falls down Q was about to attack again but the other judges stop him Bongchim and Mujin then come to the ring to look at Izuku after a few minutes Bongchim says.

Bongchim: He's dead.

He was about to leave until he felt a chilling aura then Izuku started to cough and get up R then got infront of Mujin to protect him Izuku started to walk towards them R then runs to him and punches him while Izuku's yells "I'm hungry" after that he goes unconscious the judges, mujin, and Bongchim stare at the ground until Q says "He said He's hungry" then R says " he beat you pretty good he knocked you down like three times" Q then tries to attack him while he was still being hold.

U.A
They had been searching for a week Bakugo was sitting on the newly installed dorms chairs watching T.V he then shouted.

Bakugo: WHAT THE HELL DEKU'S ON T.V.

This had gotten everyone's attention at the dorm they all looked on the T.V to see Izuku fighting a guy with green hair Mina then called aizawa, nezu, and allmight to the dorm at the exact moment Izuku was hit with the attack from Q aizawa was about to go down their to get Izuku but nezu stopped him saying.

Nezu: Let's wait until this tournament is over we could test Izuku's newfound strength.