U.A

Izuku's Room
After screaming both Arata and akia ran into the room after hearing him scream he turns around to show them his eyes his friends were confused.

Arata: What happened to your eyes.

Izuku: I don't know! Oh wait I need to ask you Gus something.

Both of them weren't surprised about his sudden change of mood.

Akia: What is it.

Izuku: Well how would you guys like to come to U.A!

The two of them were stunned after Izuku explained what happpened a few minutes earlier.

Arata: So that's why I saw that thing walking down the hallways.

Akia: Were actually getting recommend for U.A.

Izuku: Yep and somebody else but nezu never told me so you guys joining me.

Arata: Sure.

Akia: Just sure we should be more excited were getting to join the most prestigious school and your only saying sure!!

Arata: That reminds me why we're you kicked out.

Izuku stopped smiling and looked down.

Izuku: I was framed and almost everyone I knew believed I was the traitor and they shipped me off to prison.

Akia: (When I find them I'm gonna kill them!)

Arata was just cracking his knuckles.

Izuku then grabs his sleeping mask and pulls it off showing the both of them the scar in his forehead.

Izuku: Some inmates grabbed me and slashed a x-scar on my head I honestly don't know why they did that.

Akia then starts examining the scar while Arata just stared at them.

Arata's POV
After leaving the arena hospital I visited Dongtae's grave thinking about the letter.

Dongtae: P.S I'm worried about you I was your only friend and with that temper of yours that really worries me.

After thinking snitch that I smiled leaving the picture that akia took of us while we left the church.

U.A
We see the three of them walking to U.A their stuff already shipped to their dorms still missing the fourth person.

Izuku: Don't worry guys I'll show you to class 1-A. (I'm changing his 5'7)

Class 1-A
They arrive at class 1-A to see it empty seeing that their the only ones their they then see four unused desk and the four of the sit their waiting well Izuku fell asleep almost immediately after sitting down after a few minute people started walking inside the classroom.

Ochaco: So aft- Midoryia your here!

Both Iida and ochaco ran over to the three of them you could hear Izuku's snoring stop.

Iida: Its good to see you but it's not appropriate to be sleeping during class so please take the sleeping mask on.

Arata: Why don't you mind your business.

Iida: I'm trying to not get my friend in trouble.

Soon the rest of class 1-A came in hearing the noise and were excited to see Izuku he soon got up and took the mask off looking at them with a emotionless face but with eyes filled with rage but before he was able to say anything aizawa came in.