Akia Fight

No-Ones POV
After Izuku knocked out manseok their was silence then suddenly everyone erupted with cheers while Izuku was being escorted to where the judges are with the rest of the fighters looking at him Akia then said.

Akia: That idiot got rid of the biggest competition and got himself eliminated........ but those types of idiots aren't that bad.

Unknown: What are you going to wish for.

Akia was startled then said.

Akia: Revive my family's swordsmanship.

Unknown: You see those judges up there my wish will be for all of them to love me but one of them will be mean but he will do dramatic things in show of love.

Male judges started shuddering while each hoped she would lose.

Announcer: Now will maeson mah please come up to the stage please.

The woman now know as maeson mah comes up to the stage with al the man cheering at her hen they start she rushes in with a flurry of punches then a uppercut which breaks the mans jaw and knocks him out.

Maeson mah

Level: 10

Martial art type: Boxing.

Akia: So that's my opponent.

Announcer: Will Akia and maeson please come to the stage.

Both of them walk to the stage with maeson saying.

Maeson: You may want to use a real sword a wooden one won't work.

Announcer: AND Start.

Maeson then ran up to her and gave her a hard punch in her stomach then she throws her to the side of the ring she then runs up and is about to land an uppercut but then did a vertical slash but maeson was still able to land the uppercut akia then landed on the ground maeson was about to elbow her while she was on the ground but akia quickly dodged with maeson saying.

Maeson: When you box you've got to take a lot of punches and that was apart of my training so now my body is as hard as rock.

Crowd 1: As hard as rock that's pretty gross.

Crowd 2: Ew.

Crowd 3: That's pretty gross

Announcer: looks like that comment had discouraged her cheering squad.

Maeson: Hey!!!! (But that last hit did hurt I better get rid of that sword)

She then runs up to akia while she was running akia was moving onto a position which she could use a horizontal slash but when she swung maeson jumped up and knees her in the fade which dropped her sword and her HP to 41 maeson then tossed her sword out of the ring while saying.

Maeson: Why don't you give up.

Akia: As hard as rock not too bad.

Akia then gets up and gets into a position where one of her arms are out and the other is back with her wrist up.

Akia: One of stages of swordsmenship are bare hands.... if you want to leave with your limbs intact you should get out of the ring.

Maeson: So you want to fight me barehand.

When she said that akia then did a slash motion with her hands which had made a cut above her chest then akia said.

Akia: You've got god senses that luckily saved your life.

Maeson thoughts: she can actually cut me this is bad but I may be able to win if a sacrifice one arm I can land a uppercut and if they can't restore my arm with nanotechnology then I can wish for it if I use my wish fir that then I can't get my real wish guess there's only one thing to do.

Maeson: I give up.

Announcer: since maeson surprisingly gives up akia is the winner.

Akia: I don't feel like a winner.

(All the male judges were cheering in the booth)

Crowd Guy: Everyone look I got akia's sword.

Akia with the stance: Give that back.

Crowd guy: Yes ma'am

(All the male judges were cheering in the booth)

Announcer: Next up is Arata Sawada and seungcheol bark.

___________________________________________

Sorry for not uploading as usual I've been working on my other stories then spending some time to myself and does anyone know how to make a good discord server.