The Marriage Pt1

Speaking

() thoughts

Flashbacks/muttering

No-ones POV
After Izuku won the match between him and Q G.O.H gave the fighters a week off to rest for the next week of the matches right now we see Arata, Izuku, and akia walking down the street all with board faces.

Inside a Black limousine
We see a man with gray hair, pink eyes covered by sunglasses, and wearing a white dress shirt with a purple coat over it he looks outside the window and sees Arata, Izuku, and akia walking.

Man: Isn't that the kid Shigaraki always complained abo- wait a minute.

The man then looks closely at akia and after a few minutes at looking at her he gasped and signals the driver to stop.

Street
Izuku: Why are we even out here.

Akia: The reason why we are out here is because we could need some peace and quiet.

Arata: No it was Akia's turn for us where to go so here we are.

Akia: Can you just agree with me!!!

Before they could keep talking a black limousine suddenly stopped right infront of the three of them almost immediately akia got mad.

Akia: Hey watch we're your going you could've hit us!!!!

The grey haired man calmly got out of the car kneeled on the ground infront of akia and said.

Man: My name is Kagero Okuta and will you marry me.

Izuku: .....

Arata: .......

Akia: ....... WWWHHHAAATTT!!!!!

Kagero: Please Marry me if you do I can promise you that I can make all your wishes come true.

Akia: All of my wishes, alright find I'll marry you.

Kagero: Great come to the church at 3:00 pm in a weeks and we can get married.

Kagero got back inside the limousine and drove off while waving at akia after they drove off akia said something that startled the both of them.

Akia: Alright lets keep walking Izuku I think it was your turn to choose which street we go in now.

Izuku: How can you act so nonchalant about what happened!

Arata: Do you even know that guy.

Akia: No I don't know who he is but if what he said was true then I can finally achieve my dreams and I don't have to participate in GOH anymore.

Izuku: But fo you really want to do this for yourself or for somebody else.

Akia: It's none of your business.

Akia then leaves the two boys alone.

Outside apartment door
Akia is standing outside an apartment door listening to a conversation inside.

Man: Just wear it.

Girl: I don't wanna wear hand me downs.

Suddenly the door opened and a girl with long black hair runs out from the apartment after a few minutes akia walks inside to see a man with chestnut hair is sitting down and groaning he then notices akia coming from inside.

Man: Hey akia how was your time out.

Akia: It was good uncle now if you'll excuse me I'll be going to my room.